Smogon Forums

Jorijn
My timezone is gmt+1. This means that 5 pm your time is 1 am my time. I would rather play a bit earlier. Especially in the weekend I need my sleep, because I have an irl tournament. I can play every day from tomorrow till friday between 11 am and 11 pm, except during dinner, but I need to know beforehand.

I am aware that this post isn't following the guidelines, but I am not able to make a detailed post.

So to summarise: I can play on Wednesday, but I rather play earlier.
Kiyo
Kiyo
ok wednesday is still the optimal day, I'm spending the day at my grandparents tomorrow so I doubt I'll be able to play. If 1am is too late for you, i can stay up as late as 11pm my time during the week if you favor getting up early. While not the most appealing thing, I am willing to play at 5am my time if need be.

Hopefully wednesday works, but if not hopefully we have options.
Jorijn
I think we should just do 5 pm wednesday your time
1 am thursday my time
Jorijn
Pretty tired, don't looks like you are still coming. How about Thursday 5 am your time? If that doesn't work I can play at Friday 5 am your time as well.

I would rather not play early in the morning, so 11 pm doesn't work. Only if there is absolutely no other option.

Sunday 5 pm your time works as well, but I have school again on monday so I rather get enough sleep. Also works if there is absolutely no other option.
Kiyo
Kiyo
Ok sounds good, sorry im ~25 min late. Work got a little hectic, I'll be on at 5 to play
Jorijn
I believe we were playing at 5 pm your time, whch is 1 am your time, your message was sent at 2.33 am so something went wrong...
Jorijn
10 minutes before our battle, showdown?
Jorijn
since I assume something went wrong with timezones, it should be 10 minutes before our battle now
Jorijn
I'm out of here, done waiting (again). Just going to do other things instead of waiting. Will check back later.
Jorijn
Kinda waiting again, not expecting much, will do some other things while waiting, so won't see it immediately.
Jorijn
since it wasn't clear when at 5 you meant
Jorijn
since you missed our schedule 2 times, I am going to say when I can play exactly again. I can play for the rest of this day until 11 pm my time. It's 2 pm here right now, but I have to do some preparation for my event tomorrow. Tomorrow I can't play and on sunday I can play from 11 am until 11 pm, just need to know it beforehand. I don't want to stay up late and since the timezones seem to be different as you stated earlier, the 5 pm on sunday (for you) isn't an option, because that's 2 am here.
Kiyo
Kiyo
Does Sunday at 3:30 GMT+1 sound good? I'm sorry for missing the last two scheduled times and making you wait, I goofed up timezones the first time and set an unrealistic expectation of when I would be awake the second time. Thanks for your understanding and hopefully we can play our set!
Jorijn
yeah that's fine, as long as it's pm (I assume it is)