bludz
bludz
hey dude whatup. been a while man!
ThePack
ThePack
It truly has, how are you sir? :]
bludz
bludz
doing pretty well, busier now that i work full time. how bout you bro?
ThePack
ThePack
Ayyy that's great though!
Good man, enjoying the break :]
Also enjoying the humorous suspect thread XD
bludz
bludz
did you see the gross stuff
ThePack
ThePack
I'm guessing we have different definitions of gross, but I did find my favorite comment of 2016: "Prediction isn't very hard."
bludz
bludz
Well that's a lot funnier than the disgusting pictures I was referring to lol
bludz
bludz
But yeah suspect threads always have that kinda gem
ThePack
ThePack
Ew...that's not even funny. Why do people do these things? :[

Yeah, its always amusing to see people's justification of stuff staying in the tier :P
ThePack
ThePack
Man, if you haven't already, you should check out RP MegaGross, that guy is sooooo good rn :]
bludz
bludz
ive only tried normal and its p good. try firium z volcarona, i saw someone using it and it was putting in massive work. smogbird aint holdin ya boi back any more
bludz
bludz
man im probly building a team with it tonight
bludz
bludz
ill peep rp gross too, what moves you usin
ThePack
ThePack
Firium Z Volc... Sounds fire ;)
I completely forgot about that! RIP smogonbird :[
At the moment I'm testing Mash, Zen, Quake. Appropriate support to weaken scizor (eg Zone, EP Lando) is needed, but not giving up a slot to ice punch is nice, as Gross still functions as an excellent balance breaker for secondary wincons :]
ThePack
ThePack
Okay, update. I love Zard Y in this meta too!
My gosh, its powerful.
bludz
bludz
yeah man, its a fun meta rn. lele is totally busted though
ThePack
ThePack
I'm know right! That's the only other restriction I see right now, maybe Hoopa as well, but that may just be as a result of Lele being so borked :[

Can't wait to do some experimenting though :]
ThePack
ThePack
"Yes, Tapu Lele's base 130 special attack and Psychic Terrain is pretty busted- but there's actually PLENTY of checks to her - Celesteela and EVEN A Greninja/Toxapex if you're willing to MINDGAME them hard enough. (Tapu Lele is pretty much ALWAYS Choiced, you need the raw power or speed and Life Orb can get really risky since the Tapus are all vulnerable to all three entry hazards) Oh, and Metagross. "

-Suspect Thread.
Has this person ever faced a Tapu Lele before?