leParagon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi! I figured I should ask you before doing anything, may I use your Type: Null sprite as part of a custom avatar for Showdown? :)
    you did an amazing job on golispod and i love it so much
    youre a fucking god
    marry me pls
    leParagon
    leParagon
    lol thanks xD but I still have room to improve :)
    Don't worry about those Type Null edits, they have been cancelled.
    leParagon
    leParagon
    sorry i meant 13 colors

also thanks pom for the QC. sorry i need it so much xD
    princessofmusic
    princessofmusic
    not at all! )': It's awesome how you can finish so many solid sprites so quickly. I'm generally super slow at spriting.
    leParagon
    leParagon
    nah, i don't think it's slow :) plus it's all worth it anyway! you make sprites much cleaner even with just a small adjustment :D
    I've recently looked at your amazing art, beautiful sprites!
    Kinda late but gratz on artist badge. n_n
    [if you don't mind I'd like to steal that cute Alola Vulpix sprite]
    leParagon
    leParagon
    haha go ahead :) and thank you! :D
    Congrats on Artist badge!! I'm glad you joined the new sprite project and hope you stick around ;n;
    leParagon
    leParagon
    definitely will c: i wanna try looking around more at the other threads available here some time too :D and thanks so much pom :D
    making sprites is thankless work and yet you still do it with aplomb, congrats!!!
    Wow, I think that's the fastest I've seen someone get the artist badge. Not surprising, because you're such a talented spriter! A fast worker as well, and to put out quality works at that same time is just admirable. Congrats, very well-deserved! :D (Enough with formalities lol. aaaahhhh, pinoy ka pala! pinoy pride heheh)
    leParagon
    leParagon
    haha thanks bro xD and yeah, binanggit pala dati ni pom na pinoy ka rin haha. love your sprites too :D
    Hey I was looking at your deviantart and notice you had sprites for the protaginist, would it be okay if I ripped the femu and used it for personal means. I really just want to add different Pokemon next to her. Thx for your time and your other sprites are amazing
    leParagon
    leParagon
    sure thing! go ahead :) and thanks :D
    I kind of was wondering what part of the world you were from, since it always seems like you're online only at night... then I realized your location said Phillipines. Incidentally, Wobblebuns is also from the Phillipines ;n;
    leParagon
    leParagon
    oh man pom :o how'd it flare up? did you get an injection or something that your immune system reacted weirdly to? :o you okay? :c

healthcare is free there?! :o perfect xD
    haha i don't really mind what kind of people i meet. i love making friends with anyone who's nice enough to reciprocate

i think that'll be okay. if things go according to plan, i'll have moved before i have anything i'd need to retrain hehe. keeping my fingers crossed tho
    princessofmusic
    princessofmusic
    It was an injection for a benign cyst. Dunno why my system reacted that way, but it's getting better (':

That's good to hear. If you have any other questions about what it's like here, you can ask me anytime. You've probably heard this, but the weather here in the winter is a lot colder than in the Phillipines lol
    leParagon
    leParagon
    it's good to hear you're feeling better! :D i understand how it's like not being able to work properly because of some pain or injury :c

lol yeah. some family friends live there, and they usually talk about the temperature difference and stuff. and thanks, i'll definitely ask you about anything Canada related :D
    Hey man, just wanted to give you a bit of advice: If you want to prevent double-posting, there's an option to edit your comment in the bottom-right corner. Thought I'd notify you on that, since you've only just joined.

Keep up the great spriting work. Peace.
    leParagon
    leParagon
    yup haha i just noticed it now too. thanks a lot xD my bad, too. i shoulda looked around before posting. sorry about that!
    Kyuzeth
    Kyuzeth
    Nah, it's fine, don't worry about it!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…