Smogon Forums

FellFromtheSky
FellFromtheSky
Thank you! n_n
FellFromtheSky
FellFromtheSky
Can't wait to see what you do with Secret Santa btw.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Same! I haven't made a request yet, gonna take a while to think about it. I'd rather request something from Digimon, ahaha.

As for my own, some of my art is lying around Smogon here and there. Don't know if I should share it or keep my "style" a surprise though.
FellFromtheSky
FellFromtheSky
Well, I'll look forward to whatever you wind up doing. I can't say I've seen any of your art. I'd love to see it sometime though. n_n
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
It's mostly an ironic art style, if you get my meaning haha. I'm more of a musician actually. Tried to get into drawing earlier this year but unfortunately there's only so much time to do things. :(
FellFromtheSky
FellFromtheSky
Ah, yes. I know that feeling. Tbh, the most improvement I've experienced with art had to do with joining here--where I finally felt I had a significant commitment to painting or drawing whatever for FB or the FP. It really made me practice more and work harder. At any rate, all that to say you should keep trying if you want to get into drawing! I still want to see whatever pieces you have lying around btw. I tried to search for some, but couldn't find any.
FellFromtheSky
FellFromtheSky
Btw, Is your icon a Digimon character?
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
here's one I managed to find: i.imgur.com/uWXffRR.png

again though, it was meant to be ironic. Don't have any so-called "real" art on me at the moment, I honestly don't even know where to start on that.

and yeah it is! the same character for most of the year to be honest haha
FellFromtheSky
FellFromtheSky
Ah! Well, if you ever have any questions or want some help, you can always ask me! If you want to start with digital art, you'd either need a scanner and a great deal of patience, or a pen tablet. As an impatient person, I recommend the latter. I can recommend art programs too, if you decide to go that direction. Traditional art is a bit harder for me to make recommendations, as I'm not as experienced, but covering basics is probably a good idea.
FellFromtheSky
FellFromtheSky
To start, I'd recommend studying perspective and colour--two very important things. There are lots of good, free resources online, but you can always ask me anything of course. n_n
FellFromtheSky
FellFromtheSky
Only if you want though, of course. And I love your avatar btw.