Eisenherz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah it got sniped 3 times in a row, but I put up a lvl.11 male yungoos ign Mahin
    Yeah I put up another male Wimpod lvl 1 since I got sniped
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    I think it got sniped again, I can't find it :/ Wimpod is really popular, maybe putting something different would be better?
    Hi! I need your jolly jirachi with healing wish cause i think it will good in gen 7. However it is an event pokemon, so i think we'll need to trade it without GTS. I live in Italy (+1) so we will talk about when to do the trade in the next days. I post here my FC for now so you can add me, write me yours when you can. 4527 - 8804 - 2688. Thanks a lot!
    Hi! :) Didn't want to spam your thread with this question, so I'll ask here: do your 12 recent RNGs come from legal wondercards? Since you stated that you might use action replay for wondercards, I just wanted to ask, since my interest might depend on that :)
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    Hi! The Wondercards were indeed injected with the Action Replay!
    Hey, i asked you for an HP fire Ditto, but since i typed Ice instead of fire, i edited it. Unfortunately you saw the post before i edited it (which was fast, damn) and gave me the HP Ice Ditto instead, is there a way for me to give the HP Ice Ditto back and get the HP Fire one instead, i already got an HP Ice one from a cloner on PS. Waiting for your reply. :)
    BlademasterNix
    BlademasterNix
    BlademasterNix
    Thank you very much
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    Well for any further Dittos, I would ask that you request them one at a time on my giveaway thread. I prefer to not do mass trades of Dittos, because if I did it for one person, I would have to be fair and do it for anyone who wants it, but it would be much too time-consuming for me.
    Hi! Here's my friend code! 5215-1253-7300. I hope that I an add you. My friend list is pretty slim. My friends don't play Pokemon. (Sad Life)
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    My friends don't play Pokémon either, but hey, life can be happy anyway! :P I added you, my FC is in the first post of my giveaway thread. I often have to delete people though because I constantly add more for the giveaway, so sorry in advance if that happens!
    Thanks for the Sassy 0spe Ditto! I really needed one!
    But I was just wondering, even though I already requested a ditto, can I request another one? Because I also need a 0 attack one too. If I can't that's OK, don't wanna be greedy, but I was just wondering. :3
    XGlitchXQueenX
    XGlitchXQueenX
    Really!? Thank you!! I now realize that I could have just gone for the quiet one because rarely do I need ditto natures, so if you want this one back, that's fine :) but I'll leave a GTS Trade Request on your thread! Thanks so much!
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    No worries, you can keep the Sassy one, it might be useful one day if you're breeding a lot of trick room teams! You're welcome!
    XGlitchXQueenX
    XGlitchXQueenX
    Thank you SO much!!
    Im just wondering if you can request dittos from ure give away thread after getting a pokemon already?
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    Yup, Dittos are free at any time!
    I will make some honour cookie cakes in your recognition and a toast to dragon hair! (No offence. Mega-Ampharos is a Mega currently in debate in my mind. He is cool but I don't understand the hair. I'm sorry. Forgive me pls)
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    Haha! To be honest, I like using Mega-Ampharos a lot in battles, but generally I like the original Ampharos a lot more! I'm not a very big fan of the hair either :P

Make sure to share the cookies!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…