TheHungrySage
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, we are paired for Ag SS, when do you want to play? I'm gmt +2 and prefer during week end.
    I relate with that statement so much it's not even funny.
    TheHungrySage
    TheHungrySage
    It's a real struggle that we Pokenerds deserve more credit for
    oh, you should also know the ray has sleep talk in the importable and eq on the rmt. I don't think either is terribly useful so it doesn't matter and no other moveslots I could come up with helped too much (even espeed is like u already have 5) but jsyk
    Yo, we're matched up for the ag tour. I'm pretty busy so today probably won't work but I'm free tomorrow and monday from 10 am to 10 pm (gmt -6) and any other day from 4 pm to 10 pm, so let me know what works.
    TheHungrySage
    TheHungrySage
    Hmm, this does make it a little difficult. I can't guarantee that I will be on on Friday at all, but if I am on I will be on between 5-5:30 my time-does that work for you? If it doesn't I can do Saturday 6:30 your time, I know that this is at the deadline but we could sort out some sort of extension. Anyway, let me know which one works.
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    I'll try to make it around 5:00 your time then. If that doesn't work out I'm busy this weekend so we'd probably need an extension.
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    I'll be online for a while so send me a challenge on PS whenever you can. The alt I'm currently on is Erotic Pigeons.
    People are confusing me for you! How do I prevent this?
    hexandwhy
    hexandwhy
    I don't think so. I'm currently around 1680s, iirc. Time to ladder up. (I think I can at least get to 1750s)
    TheHungrySage
    TheHungrySage
    I would need months to get that high, I'm around 1600 right now. So, probably haven't played you.
    hexandwhy
    hexandwhy
    I got here from 1400s in the last three days. All you need is a team with a GXE of over 88. (Mine is around 90s, I think)
    Hello, we are paired for the Farceus DPP Tournament. I am EST, and as of now, my schedule only allows for me to play on Sunday the 13th, the day of the deadline; I will be free almost all day then. Does Sunday at any time next week work for you?
    hyw
    Did we make a miscalculation in time zone differences? It's 9:34 PM my time right now and I'm online.
    TheHungrySage
    TheHungrySage
    damn, I must have miscalculated the timezones. Do you want to just leave it up to a flip of the coin, or do you want me to forfeit?
    hyw
    I'm really confused about this and bummed out we couldn't get the game done but yes, I would like to ask for you to forfeit.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…