Smogon Forums

Quaggster
Quaggster
Hey. I'm gmt+2 and I'd prefer sometime after the upcoming weekend ( sth after 19th)
HSA
HSA
that should be fine - i'm gmt -5 and am going out of town next week but i'll have my laptop with me if you wanna work something out then (will be busy my morning / afternoon which is your evening though). worst comes to worst we can just play the weekend after
Quaggster
Quaggster
let's just settle for monday the 20th @ late evening for me, so afternoon for you, sth like 10/11 pm my time, 3/4 pm your time?
and if u cant make that bc ur out of town we'll just play on the sunday after?
HSA
HSA
so monday is actually the day i fly out lol - could you possibly do sunday the 19th? if not the 25th-26th weekend should work fine - i'll have to let you know closer to the time bcos im not entirely sure of my schedule
Quaggster
Quaggster
sunday works out just as well, just msg me again when you know your schedule :)
HSA
HSA
gonna tentatively set the date for the 25th-26th weekend bcos im a procrastinator and will probs be doing shit to get ready this sunday if that's alright with you?
Quaggster
Quaggster
yea sure, we'll just have to make sure theres some time between my other matches, bc it seems like all 3 games i play will be played that weekend :D
HSA
HSA
hmm so i decided im gonna run my errands today - so if you wanna play on the 19th im down
Quaggster
Quaggster
ugh 19th gonna be rough, i didnt save it, bc i thought u wanted to go for 25/26 to be safe :/
HSA
HSA
kk that's fine - 25th it is
HSA
HSA
err so apparently i'm taking a 6 hour train saturday morning to visit some friends - i'd rather not play then so 26th? if not i can do tmrw / friday / anytime after the 26th
Quaggster
Quaggster
would u be able to play on monday the 27th?
HSA
HSA
maybe but would probably prefer to play the 29th (fly back on the 28th)
Quaggster
Quaggster
ugh i'm already playin high impulse that day, if we can play my early evening or afternoon that should be OK though
HSA
HSA
could you not just play RN? or on sunday?
Quaggster
Quaggster
sunday my evening yea, rn im not at home :/