Smogon Forums

Croconaw Guy
if not, i can make it work tomorrow as i have a flight later in the day but you'd have to stay up and battle me on airplane wifi, which might be spotty. do either of these options work, especially the first one? thanks a ton in advance for the flexibility, i know this is the epitome of aids scheduling n_n
Seeme
Seeme
hey man, i am sure we'll get this done. ill more than likely be free tomorrow at 5 pm (my time) but if not (depends on the outcome of my soccer game, which is in a few hours ) i might have to leave at 6pm already. still managable i'd say, unless we plan on having an epic stall fest :D your conversion was correct, i am 9 hours ahead of oregon-tim. For now i'd say lets agree on tomorrow 8am your time, ill keep you updated. ah and don't worry about not being as flexible, i got you! :)
Seeme
Seeme
Okay so looks like the worst case scenario did actually become reality as i won't be able to play today at 5pm. some p important shit came up (not related to my soccer game yday that we managed to win for what its worth :D ) and i won't be home during the most of the day and night. however i should be able to fight at almost any given time tomorrow if that somehow works for you. alternatively we can opt for something along the lines of 6.30pm or 7pm my time (basically about 2 hours later than planned) but i can't guarantee that (i would have to play from phone but that should be fine regardless). tell me what you think and sorry for the inconveniences :x
Croconaw Guy
hmm, today is p busy b/c we're prepping for the trip. could you play night my time and morning your time? if there is a 9-hour time difference between us, i could play at 11 pm tonight (8 am tomorrow for you), which is pretty much my last available time window before losing internet, but i can absolutely do it. (any time earlier would admittedly be better, but i can sleep on the road tomorrow + i don't want to make you wake up too early.) would that 11pm/8am arrangement work? and no problem, it happens (as my own series of scheduling hoops illustrates)--some things are more important than mons, obviously.
Seeme
Seeme
hmmmm, ill be returning at around 4/5am tonight and ill probably be a bit wasted, but id be willing to battle you nonetheless. getting up at 8am, after 3 hours of sleep doesn't seem possible, especially considering that there are are friends staying in my room for the "night" and i would have to set an alarm and all that. how about i just message you when i get home and we'll then try to get our game done? not the perfect setting for either of us, but better than nothing i guess.
Croconaw Guy
Alright unsure of my availability but will do my best
Croconaw Guy
back, can play any time before i leave tomorrow morning, i'll be checking as much as possible so if you can do anything let me know