Smogon Forums

Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
Congrats on the Heracross, it's an awesome breed! :)

Thank you very much for your kind offer, I really appreciate it. However, there is no need to give me anything in return, nor should you feel like you owe me anything for the Rhyhorn.

Changing topics, hopefully I will obtain a decent Moltres still this week (I was hoping to complete the HA Birds before Shiny Xerneas and Yveltal came out, but alas). I'll let you know if you're able and willing to clone them for me. :)
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Thanks a lot, I'm really proud.

Are you sure? I mean, it's hard for me to accept that. I always give back to people that helped me out in some form or way as soon as I can. It'd mean a lot to me you hand you over a free copy, it's a pleasure for me really. A lot of people that helped will receive their own copy as a big sign of gratitude to everybody that supports me here.

And yes, never hesitate to ask me for a Cloning Service, 100% free and any amount of copies.

Best greetings.
Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
Thanks again, I'll be sure to contact you again when I finally get Moltres. And I'm sure about the Heracross, too. I don't want to be rude, it's just I really don't feel I did anything worth of that. :)