Smogon Forums

shrang
shrang
Apparenly soviet unbanned a user that he thought had no history who ended up being you on an alt. So the conclusion drawn was that you were evading on an alt and getting yourself unbanned through an alt. If that's not what happened, please tell me your version of the story.

If you want to be unbanned, you should talk to the person who banned you in the first place (which you did) but you weren't able to convince me why I should unban you, so you stayed banned. I'd have left you alone to come back after server reset, but you decided to use an alt to get yourself unbanned by soviet, which made me think you be blacklisted. Again, if you have a different version, please speak up.
Vegalius
Vegalius
It's funny you say that as my friend has come over to my house, and logged in to my wifi. He too use PS, and he has knowledge of VPN/Proxy. He probably tried to bypass the ban, and therefore got me Blacklisted in the process. Unfortunately there is no way for me to know as he's not one to confess easily. :/ What do I do now?
aurora
aurora
I have a dream that one day this user will rise up and live out the true meaning of his creed: 'I hold these truths to be self-evident, that I am equal in standing to shrang.'
shrang
shrang
What happens on your IP address is ultimately your responsibility. Also "a friend came over and used my computer" is probably the most common excuse ever, kind of like "my dog at my homework" version of internet chat rooms. Regardless of what you did this time, the mods and ROs have all noticed that you've been a poor chat presence for quite a while and this episode sealed it.
Vegalius
Vegalius
OK then, will it ever be lifted in the future then? If not that's fine, just wanted to know this will end. Thanks for responding though.