dekzeh
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hello, we need to play for WCOP. I'm GMT +5.5 and weekends work best for me, preferably next week or the week after
    Kingler
    Kingler
    otherwise, around that time pretty much everyday is good, weekends i'm more flexible i think but let me know what works for you
    dekzeh
    dekzeh
    I wasn't at the PC earlier today, but tomorrow around that time works, is that ok?
    Kingler
    Kingler
    Cool sounds good
    adv wcop match at 8pm pst (gmt-7) ! :^)
    undisputed
    undisputed
    aight i've waited for a while, gonna do something else. lets play tomorrow/thursday?
    dekzeh
    dekzeh
    Woah, I'm so sorry, I was sure we had agreed to Thursday but I just re-read and it was indeed Tuesday. I'm gonna be on today for the next 5 hours, and tomorrow I'm free all day. Really really sorry about that man.
    when fite gsc cup, im est and free the next few days
    dekzeh
    dekzeh
    Can we do it Thursday night or Sunday night? I'm GMT-3
    Christo
    Christo
    thursday should work, see you then
    when you wanna play for dpp cup im gmt-5
    passion
    passion
    That works. If you have a specific time in mind let me know
    dekzeh
    dekzeh
    Sometime after 8PM my time, I usually get on around that time and stay on till very late in the night.
    passion
    passion
    ok that is cool i will vm you then (assuming i don't forget)
    oie oo quando quer jogar? oo
    dekzeh
    dekzeh
    Sexta é difícil. Sábado a tarde eu muito provavelmente consiga jogar, mas o melhor mesmo é domingo a noite :x Não necessariamente tão tarde, por volta de 19h-20h. Mas vou tentar sábado, caso tenha compromissos te aviso antes e tentamos domingo?
    dEnIsSsS
    dEnIsSsS
    tudo bem :)
    dekzeh
    dekzeh
    Eu não vou estar em casa hoje a noite, fica difícil de jogar, mas amanhã estou disponível a tarde toda.
    http://puu.sh/n8yiv/cddd69a159.png

translation: hey guys, I'll be your ADVer, user id: "Astamatitos." if you're interested in learning ADV or other old gens let me know. the link below is an archive with old gen teams

HE'S BACK
    dekzeh
    dekzeh
    :O Nice.

Is that some greek pkmn facebook group?
    Hello there, we are matched up in r2 of OST. I am GMT-5, and I can play Tuesday nights or on the weekend.
    dekzeh
    dekzeh
    Ya, Saturday 20th afternoon sounds good, if anything happens and either of us are unavaliable we do it the next saturday.
    michaeloche
    Okay, does 1 pm my time (4 pm yours) work for you?
    dekzeh
    dekzeh
    Yup, should be fine.
    i dont really wanna clog the thread but i do think something is wrong i just dont see a practical solution at all. whether it involves invading someones privacy or getting tds to watch a "streamed" game, i just dont see people complying.
    dekzeh
    dekzeh
    Yea I can't see a good way out either, I just try to not be too negative/just accept defeat. I do hope just getting attention to it, having harsher punishments and more people banned will make the mentality of the community change slowly.
    dekzeh
    dekzeh
    There are dozen of cases where everyone knows someone is being ghosted and theres soft evidence and nothing gets done. That annoys me to no end and those people should be punished. Things like the italians, elodin last spl, so on.
    aim
    aim
    yeah i get you and i agree. the issue is people are also willing to ghost frens, good/respected players and obviously they dont want to get themselves in trouble. i do agree punishment is necessary
    Yo man, just thought I'd say your game yesterday was the most enjoyable I've seen in spl this season. Well played, and also loved the final fantasy nicks
    considering my current sleep sched, i should be available to fight between 1 am and 3 am my time :o
    hi! im your ost's opp, when we fite? im gmt+1
    dekzeh
    dekzeh
    I'm GMT-2. Right now would be good if you're up for it, lol. Otherwise just pm me on smogtours, I hang there a lot
    bo3 is a good idea although td suggested bo1, i might do that from a later round onwards :)
    Hey, we're fighting for the ROAPL, when are you up for this?
    dekzeh
    dekzeh
    Yea, the issue is I'm going out of town on wednesday and I'm only back Sunday. Is there no way you can play tomorrow (tuesday)?
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    Really sorry but there's none whatsoever (Basketball practice, Piano class and Parent-Teacher conference plus a History project I have to get done).
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    I should be able to make Sunday pretty easily though.
    when fight for roapl?
    dekzeh
    dekzeh
    Does Sunday work for you It's by far the best for me? I should be online for most of the afternoon till late night, from like 15h till midnight or so (GMT-2). Otherwise I'm not sure. Might be able to do today afternoon or Friday afternoon? Saturday is definitely impossible.
    Smurf.
    Smurf.
    what irc chan you in bro?
    dekzeh
    dekzeh
    Man, I checked IRC just 10 min after you left, I'm always on #baril when I'm online, tho you probably would have better luck PM'ing me cause Windows 10 fucked my mIRC highlights.
    Hi. We need to play for UU Open Round 1. I'm currently GMT+3 and usually available to play during my evenings (7PM-1AM). I probably won't be able to play before next Tuesday (won't be home before Monday and don't have good internet access here). So when would you be able to play?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…