Smogon Forums

TortimerTheGrey
TortimerTheGrey
Hey sorry, I do not get on here super frequently. I can battle today at 12 (noon) EDT if that works for you.
Teddeh
Teddeh
i'm not sure if i can make that time, can you give me a time frame? I have college until 4:45, so getting home for that time may be extremely difficult.
TortimerTheGrey
TortimerTheGrey
I can't really be around all day, I have to work myself. If you can make it between 12-1pm EDT (5-6pm your time) then we can battle today. Otherwise let me know what times you are available.
TortimerTheGrey
TortimerTheGrey
I am TortimerTheGreyYT on PS. I will be in the RU room if you are able to get home in time. Let me know.
Teddeh
Teddeh
I've only just got home, I'm not sure if I'll be able to make today if this is the case. When are you next available?
TortimerTheGrey
TortimerTheGrey
If you can jump on in the next couple of minutes we can still make today work. Send me a challenge on Showdown.
Teddeh
Teddeh
Nah I need to do something for my mum that would involve me taking like 20 minutes easily and id be going inbetween turns... it's not worth it. When can you next fight?
TortimerTheGrey
TortimerTheGrey
7-8am EDT? Or 12-1pm EDT again. Pretty much any day this week.
Teddeh
Teddeh
we can try friday / tomorrow :) i'll vm you / meet you in the RU room.
TortimerTheGrey
TortimerTheGrey
Friday is after the deadline for this round. Let's do tomorrow. When are you going to be there? I don't really have time to just sit in there waiting. Let get it nailed down.