TortimerTheGrey
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi, matched for ru ssnl round 2, lemme know when you're available. gmt +1, preferably fight on monday
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    Hey man, I am sorry for the lack of activity regarding this tour. I started college up this week and have done nothing but revise since, Any chance you can still fight today? I'd prefer to give you a fight at least and not a free win, i know my activity has been shit though
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    So no response? :/
    TortimerTheGrey
    TortimerTheGrey
    Sorry, didn't see your response until Friday morning and by that point the round was over so I didn't really see the point in responding?
    hey, we have to battle for ru ssnl. im gmt +2, when are u free?
    TortimerTheGrey
    TortimerTheGrey
    Hey! Sorry, I have been away a couple of days. I am available most days during the week. I am still working on my team so how about we do our battle a week from now (Monday April 4th) @ 12 noon EDT?
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    Yeah thats fine :)
    TortimerTheGrey
    TortimerTheGrey
    Ok! I am TortimerTheGreyYT on showdown. I will be waiting in the RarelyUsed room at that time on that date! See you then!
    Hi there, I think i played against you on my alt FossilFever last week :o. Let me know if Scarf Inkay works out for you, and if you ever need any more help, you can always hit me up on Showdown! I'm usually found hanging out in the Little Cup room :).

Good look on your Road To Ranked, love your videos ^_^!
    TortimerTheGrey
    TortimerTheGrey
    Ah hey! Yeah, thanks for the input! He has certainly been interesting to play around with! You will probably see him in action in the next road to ranked!
    Dustflier
    Dustflier
    Cool ^_^, I can't wait to see!
    Spud's my favorite :)
    hey oldmantourtoise,
    really liking your youtube videos! sorry i took so long on the one I was in, had some lag on my end. Maybe we could play again sometime, once i get my new team finalized? Thanks!
    TortimerTheGrey
    TortimerTheGrey
    Hey no problem, lol. Things happen and the system has been super laggy. I always welcome challengers!
    definitely liking the youtube videos you've been putting up for lc, thanks for that man

come log on irc sometime!
    Hey, you seem to have taken an interest in gen 6 LC. You should come to the #littlecup channel on irc, there are loads of Little Cup players there that could really help you improve your game and you could find much more experienced players to battle.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…