Ortheore
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi I'm your opponent in the rby ubers tournament, my gmt is +2, when do you wnat to play ?
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    hi I'm +10, probably the ideal days for me to play are this weekend or tue/thu/fri/sun. Probably at night at like 10/11pm my time would work best, which is early/mid arvo for you i think? Whatever works for you I guess
    I leave for Spain this Saturday and would heavily prefer to play this week before hand. Im free anytime up through Friday night, so give me a time that works for you.
    we're paired for stadium ou tour, when do you want to play? im gmt+1
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    I'm +10. This weekend is probably not ideal, I can do any night except wed, though most days it is a pretty narrow range (10-11pm). Any time next weekend should also be good. Any of those times ideal for you?
    roaml, can you play tomorrow at this time?
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    maybe a bit later (hour and a half?), I have work until 8. Also I was in old gens and smogtours for a good 2 hours, so idk where you want to play
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Can you log in today at the time of your last comment?
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    uh, i didn't log on all day yesterday. I'm good to play all day today tho
    RBY Cup! I'm GMT-7 and available after 5:30pm on weekdays and after 6:30pm on weekends. If that doesn't work I can do 1:10-1:50pm on Sunday.
    it's short unless you decide to go for the baby ending lol
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    true but idk why you'd subject yourself to that =o
    brightobject
    brightobject
    yeah haha, I've only seen it on yt and it seems grueling
    ey we play rby cup, im gmt+2 when do you play to play?
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    so saturday? saturday is not so good for me as I'm going out... is sunday suitable?
    Lhions
    Lhions
    maybe , if not maybe we can try to get a little extension to play monday but lets try monday at 13 pm gmt+2
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    yeah either one sounds good
    Hey Orth, we have to play again for Major league, when are you available? Gmt +1. From Thursday to Sunday i'm free so, let me know or send me a message on Skype
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    ok sure thing. I'm +10, will probably aim to play some time around 10pm my time (really any time before 11), can play any of those days except friday
    yo, we're paired for Major league, for playin a bry and a oras game , im' gmt +2 whn do u wann aplay ?
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    I'm +10, good to play p much any night, tho I might need a couple days to make an oras team. When's good for you?
    Shafofficiel
    Shafofficiel
    :o dunno, the night is ok
    Hey Major League OU when? GMT +6
    feen
    feen
    At what time your night exactly? I have work from 7pm to 9pm which is 11pm-1am your time. We can play in my evenings as well. If you're free now however, we can play now as well.
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    night for me is any time before 11, so if you have work I can do earlier
    feen
    feen
    Alright perfect, hit me up when you're on.
    roa ml when? gmt+2
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    hi I'm +11, good to fight p much any night except friday. Any time up until 11pm I guess. When's good for you?
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    yooo when's good. I'm +10 now btw
    Hey! I'm new to the forum and saw that you have some really good insight into RBY battles. If you could please take a look at my most recent post, it would be much appreciated! Thanks. -Scully
    I see you've met the very pleasant user that is vonFiedler!

cool seeing you around though! reminds me of the good old PO days
    :[
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    haha yeah man holy shit it's been a while. It's been ages since I played mafia too, are you still doing that?
    JALMONT
    nah not really anymore, only if there's a game on smogon :/

i'm not really around here or PO that much but i try to lurk to see how people i knew are doing!
    I don't mind you being lippy if you don't mind me being lippy back. Don't escalate with something like "rofl you might want to remove that stick from your ass, since it's clearly also somehow robbed you of the ability to read- nowhere does my post say anything like that."

ESP that "you can't read part", that's typical internet cowardice.
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    idk man, everything you say there's something i wanna reply to, it's not to me about saving face. Still, this is petering out which is prob a good thing.

To be fair, you're not exactly unbiased here either. These aren't claims arising from me being butthurt, I could explain and justify why I think these things and even now that I'm a lot less aggravated I'd stand by them. But to do that would invite another shitfight and i cbf, being salty all the time is tiring lol. As for apologising but acting the same way (I assume you're referring to the last bit of my last comment), I consider that completely different to what I apologised for so *shrugs*

The thing is I couldn't care less who's a mod and who isn't, I'll talk to everyone the same. As for the assumptions thing it's not the assumptions so much as the fact that you outright told me that what I'm thinking is wrong, which imo is taking those assumptions too far. But it doesn't matter too much anyway...
    vonFiedler
    vonFiedler
    I don't think that any outside observer would look at this at this point and think that anything is petering out.

"Not exactly unbiased", yeah, everyone who ever fucking argued with a mod thought the same way. Get real.

I want you to talk to everyone the same way. I just want you to not talk in that way to everyone else. Right now you have 2 infraction points that last 60 days. Ignore what I have to say in that time frame and you will end up banned from this website. And I won't feel sorry about that if spending two evenings trying to get to pull your head out of your ass didn't do the trick.
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    LOL
    congrats you're on wolfpack, our biggest steal yet ^_^
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    lookin forward to it =]
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    oh btw, hit me up if you want any practice matches. Where's a good place to idle for that kinda thing?
    Lavos
    skype is your best bet, I'm not much for irc but the team uses it. thanks for the offer, I'll take you up on it next week =]
    I just saw your post that you were listening to symbolic albeit 2 weeks later. 1) there is a much much better death album you should listen to, leprosy. 2) atheist's unquestionable presence is like symbolic but way way better
    BKC
    BKC
    agalloch rules btw
    when roa major league
    Sapientia
    Sapientia
    thursday evening gmt+1 works?
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    wait thursday evening your time? That's like early morning for me so I can't do it. I mean I'll be online around 11pm my time tonight, otherwise it might have to be another day
    Sapientia
    Sapientia
    I'm at uni the rest of thursday, so we should be playing after monday i guess
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…