zarator
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Could you accept my gym challenge please?

And depending on your available time, Birkal and YAS have a raid waiting for something to be done with it. I know CPNM gets really boring after a while, but...
    Mowtom
    Mowtom
    Gym challenge?
    I always knew Eusine was crazy. (No I didn't predict that at all, just making a comment)
    Hrm, is it too late to apply for raid refereeing?
    zarator
    zarator
    Seemingly so, sorry^^ I'll likely do a new ref round in the future tho, so stay tuned
    JJayyFeather
    JJayyFeather
    Alright! I would've applied sooner, but I wasn't feeling too confident yet. I'll be watching for the next one.
    how is a Garchomp leading a bunch of Dragons into the frozen north

how
    zarator
    zarator
    He is one of the generals of Darkrai's army. It has been hinted a few times in the Hour of Twilight OP and in a couple other raids that Darkrai is overrunning Sinnoh with an army of his own
    Tortferngatr
    Tortferngatr
    But a Garchomp and Dragon-types in a region with a ton of native Ice-types who would likely react to it? (i.e. "why couldn't Darkrai have sent a general that isn't 4x weak to Ice or something")
    zarator
    zarator
    It's assumed that these mons are above and beyond the wild mons in the area, whose stats are akin to what you'd expect from a normal mon (i.e. they'd be easily slaughtered^^). Also Garchomp has way more minions than the ones showed.
    You might have missed it in my prior reffing, but can you please send me the genders of all your applicable LC tournament Pokemon, since I apparently approved your team without genders
    zarator
    zarator
    Togepi is Female, Rebble is Genderless (obviously^^), while the rest are all Males
    I'm sure I probably already know the answer, but any chance you want to pretend I didn't mess up battery targeting to save us all a round or two in CPHM?
    zarator
    zarator
    If you know, why are you answering?^^ Besides, that's much less of a mistake you did, compared with your "timing" of Bloodlust, but I'm sure you can still make it (as of right now at least, I'm not saying you can't lose)
    zarator
    zarator
    (I wanted to say "asking", not "answering", but rum is known to cause barely-C1 English skills to plummet down to B1 at most, so don't mind me)
    Whilst I dodge whatever sharp objects you're about to throw at me, you should know that TLRs where it's not stated (Far too many - Revamps Soon™) have a Support Combo Timer of 2, and a Damaging Combo timer of 3. Since we're in R2, damaging combos won't work - they only work from R3. This makes Jynx's second sub illegal. Given it's not really clearly written down in any OPs, I'm inclined to let you edit your orders :P
    zarator
    zarator
    I just took out the sub
    Yo, in your TLR, Frosty didn't mark that Kingdra's Dragon Scale gives her effective stats of 4/3/5/3/98. Would that change your orders?
    What would go wrong if Garchomp could use Dig? Why would it always lose to Raichu?
    Not to rush at all, but have you gotten both of our teams for FP?
    zarator
    zarator
    I'm posting it and threaten Dogfish44 with raid-related retaliation at the same time
    In case you don't see IRC messages, I was on LoA Friday and most of today, and Maxim's on an LoA due to his exam period.
    late congrats on ur mods bro =) how's life man we gotta catch up sometime imo
    zarator
    zarator
    Hey, if it isn't Frizy :-) Thx it's been a blast, you should try CAP ASB bro you'd like it, the community here is the best one in the entirety of Smogon :-P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…