Smogon Forums

Merkagge
I get out of work around 4pm. So around 6-7 I'll be on. Same time tomorrow.
gali
gali
OK, find me on smogtours
gali
gali
can you get on smogtours? I cant pay tomorrow and i'd like to get this done.
Merkagge
I was on till like 5. Couldn't find you. I'll be on for the next couple days around 5-9pm est
gali
gali
you told me you would be on around 6-7 zzz

im busy in the evenings for the rest of the week. you can't reasonably expect me to be on for that entire 4 hr timespan waiting for the one time you get online dude.
gali
gali
ok i looked at my schedule again and i can do 5:30 tomorrow. please be there then
Merkagge
Bro I have a job. Wtf are you talking about? I work from 8-4. So I assume I'm most likely going to be on from 5-9, prob even later. Right now it is 7:03 and no sign of you still.... You're barely ever online while I log in 20+ games a day. So getting on clearly isn't my issue.
Merkagge
Also look at your first post moron. "Tell me what times are best for you and I'll make it happen". Nigga I'm telling you my best times and now you have a problem? Gtfo. Lmk when ur on
gali
gali
yesterday, you told me you would be on smogtours between 6-7. i waited almost 2 hours and you didn't show. later, you told me you were on smogtours until 5, a full hour before you said you would be on (and a time i couldn't make). also, i have no idea what your ps alt is so even if you were on, i didn't have a way of contacting you. (i tried /whois merkagge but nothing came up). activity isn't about just getting online, its about making the effort to contact your opp, which you are not doing. if you'd do a /whois tahu youd see that i'm online pretty frequently. the onus isn't just on me to actively seek you out, you need to do your part too.

i got hit with a scheduling curveball yesterday and am being as flexible as i can be at the moment. i dont have time to be on from 5-9 every day waiting for you to come on. (i also said i couldnt play today multiple times.) if you can make 5:30 tomorrow please tell me. my patience here is wearing thin.
Merkagge
So I'm assuming you have time to play right now since you wrote that story
Merkagge
If so let's finish this now