Smogon Forums

Omastar68
Omastar68
Awesome! Let me know when. Do I have anything you'd want in return? Unfortunately I don't really have much, but I can do breeding projects, and my Regice is pretty unique(most are Modest, mine's Calm.)
Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
Will do. You can have it for free
Omastar68
Omastar68
^^So nice. Make sure you clone it first tho! I just want one, but who knows if other people might want one, and a flawless Calm Zapdos is pretty nice to have. Idk how RNG works, but is it easy to get whatever IVs you want on anything?
Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
Don't worry, it's cloned already.

It's pretty easy for the most part. There are some specific things that are harder to do, but 95% of the time it's quite easy.

There are a few restrictions on the Nature + IV combinations you can get in Generations 3 and 4. For example, you can't get an Adamant 31/31/31/31/31/31 stationary Pokémon, but you can get a Modest 31/31/31/31/31/31.

Luckily, a Calm 31/0/31/31/31/31 spread is available. That's the one I used
Omastar68
Omastar68
Oh, good, you that of the 0 Atk. It's not like I would've been mad if you hadn't, but this is better. SwagPlay don't really exist in Kanto Classic, but I might use it to battle passerby as well, maybe even the Battle Maison.
Omastar68
Omastar68
Lol, Zapdos is also your favorite Poke. What are the odds?
Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
There was no reason not to go for the lowest Attack I could get. And since Calm did have 0 Atk available, might as well do it :)

Besides, I'm gonna use a copy myself and it adds some (little) trade value to it.

And yea, Zapdos ftw
Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
Alright, transfered. If you can trade now, I'll meet you online
Omastar68
Omastar68
Excellent, I'm available and going online now.