Smogon Forums

forsureitsme
forsureitsme
Yup, did you already made it? I got to a place without internet and just came back right now with the idea of saving the moveset(not the baseMoveset) of every poke in another place and on the nextTurn and comparing the PP's of the moveset of the pokes on the following turn and deducting them from the corresponding poke. Something like saving in poke0 that the inherited move came from poke2(or 3,4,...) and deducting the PP used from poke2. This would allow BOTH to use a move with 1 PP left only, but this seems doable at least.

Didn't touched the code since I couldn't test it, but the abilities seems they aren't doable if we can't get to stack them or change the targets, because otherwise, every ability would have to be edited one by one and that's insane.

I'll wait your reply before moving on this
AWailOfATail
AWailOfATail
Haven't done anything except theory, I was thinking something along the lines of setting a move.donor and subtracting a pp every time it's used. In a rush right now but I'll get back to you
AWailOfATail
AWailOfATail
OK GREAT IDEA! I hope. At the start of the match, have all moves added to moveset, but not all moves added to moves. Like somehow make it so that the only moves that you can click on are yours and your partners, but all the moves are coded for the Pokemon. Maybe? Then we can just subtract PP if a move is used since it gets addressed at the start instead of NextTurn