Jhonx~
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I'm your opponent for Monotype Seasonals, I'm GMT +3 You can find me in the Monotype room, I'm there most of the time. My name is "Helpful."
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    Hey! can we play Sunday? Im GMT-4, im always on EG Room in Pokemon Showdown server, sorry for answer late
    Hey man, I'm your tutor for this round. I'm GMT -7, let me know what times work for you and we can start [:
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    :D im gmt -4 (Chile), im always on EG Room and Ubers room, also i stay on BOF room
    so. we're paired up for ag tour thingy. i'm pacific timezone, when are you free to play?
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    im GMT-3, I can tomorrow all day or in 2 hours, my nick is EG Jhonx
    I just started watching hunterXhunter. Don't expect me to be able to talk about it yet tho.
    Ssnl when not free today and tomorrow but then on is looking good im est weekends are best imo hows ur schedule lookin
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    Hi friend! i can all the week on night, my gmt is -4, u can find me on Ubers room or EG room!
    play when for ubers seasonal. im free whole day now bcuz my exams are finished so u can decide the time.
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    are u there? Im gmt -4, im avaible on nights, weekend i can all the fking day
    sand1234
    sand1234
    whats ur PS username?
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    are u? im EG Jhonx
    http://pastebin.com/pLHkuNk0

took me like 10 minutes, feel free to change it around if you'd like, i included the "draft" paragraph just in case you didn't like the final draft version.
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    ty bro, love u
    Unoko
    Unoko
    i didn't fix the team building process T_T
    Hy we must play for ubers winter seosonal round 1. When can you play ?I am gmt +1 i would prefer sunday
    Bizeps Brennt
    Bizeps Brennt
    Sorry friday i am not at home.Your ps name is like your forum name right?so i will ask you in the next day if you will play or not :)
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    Hi again! we can play this friday or this weekend, im avaible all the day on GTM-4, u send me the message at 3:02am on gmt-4, So, we can play at 10:00 pm on my gmt or idk
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    Im avaliable to play this Friday or even at weekend, im gmt -4, im avaliable to play since 2pm until 12 am, you can find me in the following rooms:EG, Ubers
    hey when can you fight for melee mewtwo tribute. i'm in gmt, and can generally only do after 5pm every evening.
    Rby world championships when fight
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    i forfeit, i cant play lol, sorry man u.u, for personal problems i cant fight
    Hello. We are opponents in round 5 of Ubers Summer Seasonal. Are you available to play this Sunday? My Showdown username is the same as here. My timezone is CEST (GMT+2).
    hi jhonx, we are paired up for ubers seasonal. I'm gmt+1 and free almost 24/7 this week
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    Yes please, the last message u sended me here was on 6:26 AM on my country lol
    stunner047
    stunner047
    sorry my friend, my little sister is having problems in South Africa. Right now I don't have time for mons. If you can wait i should be free to play in a couple of hours
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    No problem bro, i can wait :]
    I Can Wednesday on gmt -3, but im online all the day, so if you want me the wednesday im in EG Room (Showdown)
    When can you play for the Ubers Summer Seasonal? I'm GMT -4 and available Tuesday and Wednesday of this week, as well as all of next week.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…