Smogon Forums

Darkrai165196
Darkrai165196
ur guild sux m8 join my wizerd guild
Gardevoir-Gallade
Gardevoir-Gallade
fuck off darkrai. i'm joining the guild.
Ethereal Dusk
Ethereal Dusk
Welcome to the guild! Do you have a partner for your exploration team, or are you a solo worker?
Gardevoir-Gallade
Gardevoir-Gallade
Yes, my partners are Gardevoir and Gallade
Ethereal Dusk
Ethereal Dusk
Then what shall you name your exploration team?
Gardevoir-Gallade
Gardevoir-Gallade
wait. how many can i have on my team at once?
Ethereal Dusk
Ethereal Dusk
You can have up to 4 members
Ethereal Dusk
Ethereal Dusk
For exploring dungeons, anyways. you can have billions of members to pick from when you want to explore, if they choose to join your team
Darkrai165196
Darkrai165196
I like how every time one of you comments on this I get notified. kms #WizerdGuildIsBest
Ethereal Dusk
Ethereal Dusk
It's ok you deserve to drown in notifications you sad Wizerd

Go git gud plz
Darkrai165196
Darkrai165196
dude its like when you go to the store and urkel's shirt is there and its sitting in a cereal box shouting "dirty dirty dirty" to everyone that passes through because a dirt-covered pig is running rampant through the area and its really scary and and super ooper trendy and then you put the sun on your head and shout Praise the Sun the Legend never Dies and then the pig is gone and you look at your parents but they r mad at u because u didn't praise the sun hard enuf so then you got saddenst and then you join the guild to drown out your depression and ur the coolest kid in school cuz its like when you see a rainbow and you are like omfg why did darth potato die and then you got sad again and then you pretend ur bad and the end part 1 is over
Ethereal Dusk
Ethereal Dusk

i have no response to this
Darkrai165196
Darkrai165196
but dude like when you have no response to something its like I have no response to finally beating the Fume Knight (who's lore is pretty interesting) in Dark Souls 2 and then realize I need at least 70k souls to buy his full armor set and I kms but I don't kms because Contra makes all the chicklens chickena and then like you like you know what im saying? so then you take the churro when ur at day camp and u die on the inside becauase u forgot the hot sauce because im pretty upset at my schoolmates for getting in my way just like Anakin Skywalker got into Yodas way into turning back into shrek its confirmed on the officialqerwqefqwe page haha you 432
Ethereal Dusk
Ethereal Dusk
garde should enjoy these irrelevant conversations
Gardevoir-Gallade
Gardevoir-Gallade
four members? may i form two teams then?
Ethereal Dusk
Ethereal Dusk
Y-yes.
Gardevoir-Gallade
Gardevoir-Gallade
huzzah! but are you sure i can't have a team of 6 :(
Ethereal Dusk
Gardevoir-Gallade
Ethereal Dusk
Ethereal Dusk
I mean y-yes you can't have a team of 6