Smogon Forums

Ary
I'm sorry if you want my tutoring you have to sign up for my paid program in which you pay 99.99 (usd) for a year of tutoring every other tuesday, you can either pay in installments or all at once. Or you have to buy a t-shirt, they're only 29.99 and they really help my channel grow dude.
Numera
Numera
...dude, I can't tell if you're joking.
Ary
Why would I be joking dude. If you're not gonna take this seriously why are you even posting on my wall you freak?
Numera
Numera
Fleg said something about you a Thunder Latios, so I came for more information.
Yuy
Yuy
Your knowledge is incomplete Numera. Please spectate more and spend time realizing the potential of unique sets. There are dragons without outrage or draco meteor that do fine since their typing, general bulk, and coverage lends themselves well to teams. You're also missing out that Thunder Ferro is the precedent to most modern Thunder users. You should look up on your meta before you question someone because their inferences are based on already existing material. What Ary would tell you is simple and that is that team fits and coverage to compliment a core can be more important than standards sets. Your goal isn't to win at Smogon, it's to compete at Poke'mon.
inscribe
inscribe
Ary I just bought your shirt (on sale right now for 29.99 go buy it immediately!), was wondering when it would come in? Any estimates? Keep up the good job with your channel nigga.
Ary
It should arrive in a week and a half give or take, and nice advice yuy ! you're really gonna put this kid on the right path.
Numera
Numera
You got me wrong Yuy. I am fully aware of everything you said (lol not Thunder Ferro). I was wondering why you would use Thunder Latios over Thunderbolt, as Fleg said Ary had significant calcs for it.