Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Would you like to trade?
    Gabe
    Gabe
    It's okay no biggie, I just assumed the Clefairy you had RNGed earlier was shiny too since I rarely see non-shiny RNG Pokemon on trade threads.
    Skymin_Flower
    Yea, the only reason this one isn't is because a) it was another users request who didn't want a shiny, I didn't actually RNG one before that, and b) both of you specifically specified that you wanted it for competitive play, which lead me to believe that shininess was less important than it having the move Softboiled. Sorry about the miscommunication >_>
    Gabe
    Gabe
    I just already had a non-shiny softboiled Clefairy from Acetrainerzx I obtained years ago & I value my ORAS resets a lot so that's why I'm kind of disappointed, but like you said it's my own fault for not reading clearly.
    Hey, Lord Scalgon said you're distributing the Heatran for his giveaway. Any chance I could get the HP Grass one from you? I'm in central time until Wednesday and then I'll be in +5.5 Gmt, so let me know if/when you can trade.
    You can also do Hasty/Naive or mixed special if you are having trouble finding the spread frame or whatever just let me know.
    Skymin_Flower
    Alright, the Ditto (29/31/31/31/31/31 Hasty) will be from B/W and Tropius (31/31/30/31/31/31 Hasty) will be from Platinum Great Marsh. Does this sound good to you?
    vzxt
    vzxt
    yes
    Skymin_Flower
    Alright your Pokemon will be ready in a few hours :)
    Hey there. Nice Lugia capture! I really need to start working on GoD but gen 4 is sucking up my time lol. Anyway, why don't you teach your Clefairy's Counter? It should be a better than physical attacks on a -Atk nature. ;]
    Skymin_Flower
    Thanks ^_^ Lugia is quite easy though, I am really struggling to get the legendary birds :( waiting for a reply from someone who actually knows what they are doing.

Thanks for the tip :)
    Thomaz
    Honestly, if I were to start on GoD, I would just start off with the regular Pokes like Beedrill etc haha. Biggest problem is where to get the balls though, I think. =(
    Skymin_Flower
    Haha but you don't understand, most of those are actually far harder to RNG than Lugia xD Lugia is the only Pokemon the trainer has, so it is sent out first (and therefore spread is determined first).

For a lot of other trainers, they have other Pokemon that are nature and gender locked, so the RNG skips ahead to a frame that has the right PID. Trying to RNG around THAT is a pain in the neck :(

As for the ball, unfortunately you are forced to catch Lugia so your ball options are limited. But for most other Pokemon, you can RNG them, and then defeat them, and when the game is over another character will have them so you can catch them (with a ball you transferred over from 3rd gen). They retain the same spread that you first encountered them with!
    Haha yeah, doing it on retail. I figured I'd try to get something good out of the XD file I restarted in order to teach my new Mewtwo Selfdestruct :)
    Misdreavus
    Misdreavus
    You don't by any chance understand how to do it, do you? I'm about to post in the Most Gen RNG thread about it; I'd really like to get it working if at all possible.
    Skymin_Flower
    No idea sorry haha, seemed too complicated for me xD
    Xeno the Gamer
    Xeno the Gamer
    Waiting for my Wii U next month. Can't wait for Xenoblade X.
    Name: skymin_flower. Profile pic: shuckle -_-
    Skymin_Flower
    LOL. I didn't access Smogon for about 4 years, and when I came back then for some reason my profile pic is Shuckle. I thought it was kinda cute so I just kept it ;)
    Why did you make your Adamant Mew fully redis? =( You do realise how valuable it is, right? I mean, it's your decision and while I don't like it, there's not much I can do about it. Besides, there's already an Adamant Mew with worse stats fully redis lol. Also, you have a Calm 26 Atk Clef? I didn't know these existed (though I might have skipped over it once I saw the 2 Atk one and just forgot about it. =P).
    Thomaz
    I just gotta vent for a bit. I just caught a Tyrogue. I checked it's stats. I was 2 frames off. ;_____;
    Skymin_Flower
    That just sounds painful :P good luck with the Tyrogue though
    Thomaz
    I was finally able to catch it yesterday evening! But I gotta do it twice more because I want it in different balls also. And now, it's different for some reason. I have to figure out from the start what I need to do to get the Tyrogue and to find the shiny patch. =(
    I don't see it on your thread yet ( maybe because you haven't update). Do you have a bold clefairy with softboiled (doesn't need to be shiny) ?
    Skymin_Flower
    I haven't done it yet but I can do it, it will have the same spread that is listed in my thread. I actually just got a Calm one for personal use
    TyVip
    TyVip
    should i wait until you update it on your thread and place my request ?
    Skymin_Flower
    Go ahead and place a request, in my first post I think it states that I am more than happy to RNG any Pokemon that uses Method 1 with any spreads I currently have, just ask :)
    As much as I want to start the giveaway soon...I'd rather not have one distributor become a huge burden to the giveaway. Just wanted to make things stable......unless you can handle maybe 10-15 future winners.
    Skymin_Flower
    Well it depends what you mean by "soon". As long as it is a decent time for me, 15 people is no problem at all, I recently did a giveaway for 12 people :)
    Lord Scalgon
    Lord Scalgon
    Hm...in that case...

As for "soon"...I'm leaning towards next week or 2. I still have to come up a stable idea, but it'll be unlike other giveaways people normally do. But this will be oriented towards "critical thinking"...
    Skymin_Flower
    Sounds good to me just give me a heads up in advance :)
    I don't know if you still want people to post, but I'm still interested in your Shiny Articuno as it is legitimately from Kanto & shiny.
    Gabe
    Gabe
    It's okay, how are you doing? Sorry for the tardiness. I've had a horribly busy workweek and haven't had much free time at all.
    Skymin_Flower
    Haha it's no problem, I've been just as busy, even if you were ready earlier I would have asked if we could wait until tomorrow xD
    Skymin_Flower
    Ok Clefairy is ready, I am ready when you are :)
    I don't know if I can post in your trade thread yet but I'm interested in your shiny or non-shiny Calm Mew. Would you please check my thread to seee if you find anything you would want for it?
    lol, it's been over a year since anyone posted on your profile

Anyway, good luck on the thread!
    Skymin_Flower
    Yes, it's uh, been a while xD

Thanks, you too!
    hey there i still owe you some credits in my shop (10 i think?)
    do you have any projects you need to get done? i am trying to get back in the game so might as well do them for you :)
    Hi, sorry I haven't been on. Yes, it would be fine to redeem them, but my thread was deleted :( I need to compile which pokemon I have for trade which may take a very long time.
    Hi, glad to see you're back :D
    I don't like trading via .pkm files, but if that's the only way you can trade... we'll see, which poke got your attention?
    As soon as I can work up the ca$h for a new AR, I'll be ready to clone my stuff... my collection's getting out of hand, haha, I might need a new cart, too!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…