Smogon Forums

Skymin_Flower
Ok, so the main thing you care about is 31 in Attack and Special Attack right?
vzxt
vzxt
Yes
Skymin_Flower
Hey man, I checked Method H-2 frames up to 1 billion. There was only one spread that fits your criteria (Mild, 31/31/30/31/31/30) but even with Synchronise it doesn't have the necessary encounter slot for Tropius. And even so it is on frame 630 million or so (hell of a long time).

Do you still want Tropius or would you prefer something else? If you still want Tropius then you will have to lower your standards for a few of the IVs I think :( sorry for the inconvenience
vzxt
vzxt
What are the other options?
Skymin_Flower
What do you mean?
vzxt
vzxt
Let's say I drop the condition that tropius must have 31 in atk and spatk... what are my options?
Skymin_Flower
Ok I will run a check for 30+ in every stat and see what I get
vzxt
vzxt
I mainly play VGC so I have little interest in pokemon without pentagon. Maybe you can do some custom dittos for me if the tropius isn't doable? you can also rng tropius in DPPt iirc
Skymin_Flower
Sounds fine to me. You can, but it is in the Great Marsh which can be pretty annoying. I can do the Dittos though, that's fine by me
Skymin_Flower
Never mind, I can do the Great Marsh. I thought Tropius was a daily Pokemon rather than a set one xD

Anyway let me know whether you would prefer Tropius or Dittos
vzxt
vzxt
I think tropius is indeed a daily pokemon..
Skymin_Flower
Ah it is both, but it is a set Pokemon in Area 1 + 2 apparently
vzxt
vzxt
Oh ok then do the tropius in safari ball then :P
Skymin_Flower
Should be much easier xD I will get back to you when I'm done~
Skymin_Flower
Are you sure that is all you want by the way? Seems a little bit too little for a pentagon shiny, even though the IVs aren't 100% perfect :\
vzxt
vzxt
So do you want to do more? lol ok. I want a 30/31/30/31/31/31 Naive ditto and maybe a 29/31/31/31/31/31 Mixed nature (Maybe Hasty?) ditto. Let me know if you want to do more xD
Skymin_Flower
That will be fine ;) I just don't feel like trading just the Tropius is fair lol. If I had to wait a few hundred million frames in Emerald then it would be a different story, but not if it is from 4th gen :P
Skymin_Flower
Ok so I found a flawless Naive spread by method H-4 on Emerald. Would you prefer that (with gen 3 moves of course), or the Marsh Tropius + Dittos?
vzxt
vzxt
I'm fine with whatever. Though the Marsh Tropius will be in Safari Ball right? I think I like that more and the 29 HP ditto.