Antar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Posting here to avoid the thread. Houndour is still legal to be used in LC UU. Would you be able to fix this please?
    Antar
    Antar
    Message @TheImmortal
    hey, in the tier shift thread, you linked to the IS thread about PU becoming official--wouldn't it make more sense to link the PU forum thread instead before a couple folks post that they can't read it?
    Antar
    Antar
    Whoops! I'll fix it.
    hey man, any chance we'd be able to see the usage data for spooky cup stuff on PS! like you did for the PGL LC a couple months ago?
    cant say
    cant say
    thought I might bump this :)
    do you know the status of tiering megas seperately in terms of the 'when' (or 'if'), afaik it is either november or next game??
    Antar
    Antar
    Next game, IIRC
    trc
    ah ok :( i wish it was november, rip
    hey, do you know where i could find the data pertaining to the amount of battles played during a suspect test?
    Antar
    Antar
    Suspect tests that happen on their own ladder have their own usage stats files. If they go over multiple months, just sum the totals from each month. http://www.smogon.com/stats
    Luigi
    Luigi
    Um Antar can you please reset my password on PS. so i can get back on my account. its the same as my Smogon name
    Antar
    Antar
    No. See post below yours.
    Enderbrine
    Oh Sorry i just clicked the Administrators in the PS Staff list and you were one.
    Excuse me, but I was told to speak to one of you about recovering my Pokemon Showdown password. I don't know if this should be sent by PM, but I don't know how to send on yet. Please reply if able to let me know if you can help, or who can. Thank you.
    AZV_4th
    Sorry. You were listed on the staff list they directed me to, and told to ask.
    Antar
    Antar
    who exactly directed you?
    AZV_4th
    Someone in my circle of friends (he isn't exactly my friend, but I hang with him along with our mutual friends) linked me this . http://www.smogon.com/sim/staff_list

I was looking for a way to recover my password, and it seems only mods/admins can reset it.

You're listed as an admin.
    Are you up for an LC battle at some point? I currently only have an LC team, but I'm in the process of making an LC UU team, so I'd love to do that at some point in the future as well.
    lcuuftw
    Okay, good to know. I do think I team countered you a bit there. You had all grounded pokes + no Pawniard, which is perfect for Sticky Web.
    lcuuftw
    Fun game though, I love playing Wifi LC. I should have an LC UU team done by next weekend, you want me to let you know when it's done?
    Antar
    Antar
    Totally!
    Yeah, I'd be up for a UU battle :D 049063064024
    Antar
    Antar
    When are you generally free to battle?
    Zalkiam
    Zalkiam
    like, right now lol. Most of the day
    Hey I need help. For some reason can't type in the boxes where you type out your post. When I click in them no cursor appears. Any clue as to why this is?
    Been watching more of your PGL LC videos on youtube, up to 14 and have really enjoyed them! that moody remoraid was the worst though! wish you got to use inkay more, I'm guessing it's the standard LC scarf set?
    Antar
    Antar
    Yeah. I used to run a more interesting Sub set that relied on Sticky Web for speed advantage, but I needed my Berry Juice for Magnemite.
    Hey, the Doubles OU Salamencite suspect test is ending today. Would it be possible to obtain ladder stats for the DOU suspect ladder some time next week, if it isn't an inconvenience for you?
    Antar
    Antar
    So there's nothing wrong with the distribution of ratings on the DOU ladder. It's true that about 2/3 of players on the ladder have had fewer than 10 matches, but that's fairly typical. Those players don't influence stats (you need to get your RD below 100 before you start contributing to usage stats).
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    Would there happen to be a larger-than-expected number of players whose RD is below 100 but have an ELO of below 1100? (Arbitrary "low" number)
    Antar
    Antar
    Elo is irrelevant for stats or tiering. The only place it comes into play is matchmaking (and ladder rankings). I'll check if you really want to know, but I guess I don't really understand why you want to know.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…