Smogon Forums

Gabe
Gabe
That's good, but I just saw that you had a Softboiled Clefairy too. Anything else you want?
Gabe
Gabe
I'll post in your thread, just wanna know lol.
Skymin_Flower
I don't think there is anything else, sorry!
Gabe
Gabe
I'll go with Clefairy/Clefable then as I need one competitively.
Skymin_Flower
Ok what nature?
Gabe
Gabe
Calm, less work for you right?
Skymin_Flower
Don't worry about that :P it really doesn't matter, competitiveness is more important than what is easy for me
Gabe
Gabe
Calm is fine; I haven't used Clefable besides on VGC & doubles teams so one with soft boiled will be very new to me.
Gabe
Gabe
what set do you run?
Skymin_Flower
I just copied the set off the Smogon Strategy Dex! I'm not that great at battling, not good enough to pioneer my own sets anyway :P
Gabe
Gabe
Same. I feel like I'm too old to put in the time to do the math so Smogon is convenient. What teammates are you going to run with clefable if you don't mind me asking?
Skymin_Flower
Well this is my fun team, it started with Entei + Celebi just because I like those Pokemon, and then it has Gyarados, Skarmory, Clefable and (Mega) Altaria. It's probably a bad team as far as competitiveness goes, because I play with my brother so we limit the number of legendaries we use :P
Gabe
Gabe
Looks like a fun team to me too, haha. I'm actually big on all of those pokemon, especially Entei and Celebi. Most of the ORAS megas I've yet to use, but Beedrill is a lot of fun. Tbh I'm surprised Clefable didn't get a mega evolution.
Gabe
Gabe
Let me know when you're good to trade :)
Skymin_Flower
Ok I have your Clefairy :)
Gabe
Gabe
Can you clone my Reshriam back? My cloner hasn't been on all week. And are you sure you don't see anything else for Articuno?
Skymin_Flower
I can't clone :( and I didn't see anything else, sorry
Gabe
Gabe
Okay, do you mind waiting a day or so til I get it cloned? Sorry.
Skymin_Flower
Not at all, take all the time you need :)
Skymin_Flower
Hello, I will be ready to trade about this time tomorrow probably. You will need an Ability Capsule to change Clefairy's ability, just to let you know :)