LRXC
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey before I continue checking Accelgor, you left in a bunch of stuff that Haund said to remove. Look it over again and let me know when you've taken out all of that stuff.
    LRXC
    LRXC
    Oh, I am sorry, will fix!
    LRXC
    LRXC
    Just fixed, I realized that RC meant Remove Comma LOL sorry :/ and I fixed some of the green.... I am sorry for my sloppy work haha
    Empress
    Empress
    No worries! Just remove all of the stuff that was pink in Haund's check and you'll be good to go.
    i thought machamp was your favorite mon haha
    LRXC
    LRXC
    Was, when I started playing mons haha, he is my second favorite though... Accelgor has grown on me =)
    I would be thrilled to be on a team with you for the UU Team Trials thing! I saw your advertisement earlier in the UU chat but didn't know what it was for
    How did you make your banner big in your RMT, I can't seem to make mine bigger than tiny as hell
    LRXC
    LRXC
    It took me forever to make that banner, trying different sites and stuff.. I honestly dont remember, I am sorry.... :/
    Cheryl.
    Cheryl.
    ah, don't worry fren.
    i dont wanna spam up the thread but this year is my sophomore year and they were slow lol
    LRXC
    LRXC
    Ah yeah I understand with the thread thing haha, but Yeah I am a sophomore as well.... Also, you should join the Health and Fitness room on smogon! You would blend in very well with all of the runners, and can offer some expertise and stuff! =)
    do u want to fight for borderline tour in a half hour
    LRXC
    LRXC
    Sorry I am going to bed man..... Maybe tomorrow we can do it, I will be on... when I get on I will message you =)
    Shrug
    Shrug
    aight
    10 followers... you deserve more man, you're so nice. :D
    LRXC
    LRXC
    Why thank you! I appreciate it! Your nice to man =)
    You deserve more followers since you're a cool person =)
    LRXC
    LRXC
    Why thank you! Ur a cool person to man! I like your posts! =)
    Really appreciate the comments man
    hey bw uu when
    LRXC
    LRXC
    Im ready right now soo... yeah haha
    dodmen
    dodmen
    will you two be able to get it done today or n?
    Bouff
    Bouff
    look at my profile nerdo
    hey man, welcome to smog! i dont mean this in a patronizing way, but ur off to a promising start, and u sure do better than i did when i was in ur position ahah
    LRXC
    LRXC
    Okay! I will do that! Thanks! and I really do appreciate the compliments! I try really hard to be a positive forum presence and a positive presence in the chat on PS! =)
    astroboy
    astroboy
    hey, ive been trying to get into uu more seriously, would you mind giving me some tips if i catch you in the uu room? im almost always on the alt "starfukr", so if u want to, wanna give me a few pointers about the tier sometime?
    LRXC
    LRXC
    Yeah! Of Course! I am not the best battler, but I do some competitive UU and know a lot about the tier... So I can help you.. PM me when Im online PS Name: LittleRunnerXC
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…