Quarkz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• joined staff at the same time and now both retired o/
    Quarkz
    Quarkz
    I'd love to say something about it sucking that I had to leave but I really don't regret my decision at all... I hope you are doing well with your issues, last I heard iirc things were going better?
    princessofmusic
    princessofmusic
    hahah... I don't really have any regrets either, so I think you're making the right decision. And kind of... I'm going to start seeing a psychiatrist soon, so hopefully that helps. Hope you're doing alright as well.
    Spy
    Spy
    hey redew word on the street is youre gay
    Spy
    Spy
    please confirm or deny this statement
    Redew
    Redew
    No comment
    Quarkz
    Quarkz
    is that a reference I dont get lol
    Spy
    Spy
    n
    Quarkz
    Quarkz
    grr don't edit your messages on my profile :( and okay then I will be a savage bear ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ
    dont u know that global moderator is just a reward for riding the right dicks? lol
    Stratos
    then again i appreciate you fighting the good fight
    Stratos
    called it
    Quarkz
    Quarkz
    Was there ever any doubt.

For the record, I do oppose the nom but its not worth actually objecting to for pretty much exactly what just happened. Besides saying they suck up to SS isn't exactly the best argument.
    Long time no talk man, how are you doing? We should talk on IRC sometime, for old times' sake :)
    Hey could you re-open my HTML eval when you get the chance? I did it over and it looks much, much better (or so I think).
    hey quarkz! do you think we can update the current AW interview/panel layout to the old Player one, as well as the navigation bar? the current one doesn't look really appealing and makes the article look really dull overall
    Quarkz
    Quarkz
    Hey, I'm on holiday right now so I can't do much but I completely agree with you. When I get back I am going to start work on the main index page but afterwards I reckon a stylesheet overhaul will be on the agenda. Idk if we'll use what the player used but we can do a pm with the relevant people and discuss. I dont want to introduce too many changes at once, hence me wanting to wait a bit.
    ant
    ant
    yeah, that's cool! i can help with whatever needed :)
    Quarkz
    Quarkz
    I'll keep you in touch
    Sapphire.
    Sapphire.
    Ohh. Did you have fun there? :D i liked florida a lot. I went to universal studios and other places when i was there a few years ago c:
    Quarkz
    Quarkz
    Yea it was great, the one thing I don't like really is Disney lol as it all is a bit childish. Universal is much better. Its crazy though how the rides there are just so much different (and better) than the ones in the UK.
    Sapphire.
    Sapphire.
    XD yeaa. Idk about the rides in the uk since ive never been there :>
    I missed your birthday? Darn. Happy late birthday!

Also am I allowed to reserve HTML for The Smog or...
    Why am I not following you anymore? e.e

fixing rn
    dhelmise
    dhelmise
    Also I was wondering if you could set me up with doing Smog HTML
    Didn't see your ping until way late. I pay for it. I'm in enough staff chans that it's worth it to me.
    Quarkz
    Quarkz
    Cool, I think I found a free alternative anyway. I just wanna stop the annoying join and leave messages for you guys :/
    Hey I was wondering if i could get the details for doing HTML for smogon?
    Quarkz
    Quarkz
    I can set you up for doing HTML with the Smog and Player, I'll PM you
    Ochnee
    Thank you :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…