Smogon Forums

Alpha_Arrowz
Alpha_Arrowz
Heh take your time, I actuqlly have a Dream Ball HA Vanillite qith me, I jusf need a Dive Ball one to match, its non-shiny form. I got EMs already, just lemme know once you have a Dive Ball HA Vanillite
Alpha_Arrowz
Alpha_Arrowz
Can you add your combo of EMs? I like different combo of EMs on mine
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Sure, I will be doing Automize, Ice Shard, Imprison, and Natural Gift(only way to get this one is to transfer a Pokemon from Gen 4 in its egg group)

All moves that do not have overlap with tutors which is generally what I aim for. May take a while though. If I cannot get it to you today I cannot get online again til Thursday though. If you don't mind the wait I'll try to get it done today but if not if you don't mind waiting til Thursday I can for sure add my set of EMs onto it :]
Alpha_Arrowz
Alpha_Arrowz
Could you do Water Pulse instead of Imprison? :3
Alpha_Arrowz
Alpha_Arrowz
But it requires a Snorunt ir Glalie from a previous Gen, but you dont have to, I just thought I eould.be nat :P
Alpha_Arrowz
Alpha_Arrowz
*would be neat
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Water Pulse is actually a tutor move this gen which is why I avoided it. One of my older Vanillite parents has it so I can try to get it on if you want. If it sacrifices one of my planned EMs along the way I may have to avoid it though but I'll try if it doesn't get in the way of the chaining path I'm doing.
Alpha_Arrowz
Alpha_Arrowz
It might get in the way of one of ur EMs, its ur choice, I just think itd be neat, but since is a Tutor Move, you ca avoid it if u want
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Well depends on which order I do the EMs. The same Vanillite that has Ice Shard I need to pass is the one that has Water Pulse so if I do Imprison last I might get it just don't want to promise it in the case I end up not being able to do so :o
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Also just found another Horde Vanillite so I should be able to start the EM passing now :D
Alpha_Arrowz
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Darn looks like the most efficient path is to get all the EMs on a Male first then start with the initial HA Female. So may not be able to do Water Pulse if I stick to the plan. Sorry about that >.< At least its easy to replace b/c of tutors assuming you have AS.
Alpha_Arrowz
Alpha_Arrowz
I gits OR, just take ur time :)
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Just about reaching the final hurdle for EMs. I'd put something up on the GTS w/ your Uname as the description if you can (let me know your IGN as well). Ask for a Lv 1 Female Vannilite.
Alpha_Arrowz
Alpha_Arrowz
Alright, deposited a level 1 Male Squirtle, IGN: Nolan, Message: AlphaArrowz