Smogon Forums

Ed
Ed
Hello. I'm GMT -4. I will be available Saturday.
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
Ok that seems fine for now
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
What times are you available?
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
I have a soccer game from 2-4 and busy after 7, let me know asap if you're available before or between those times.
Ed
Ed
I will be available at sometime around 5. I need to get some things done. Thanks for checking up.
Ed
Ed
If you're online, please go on the main server or smogtours. Ever since 5, I am still unable to find you on either server. If you are going to look for me instead, you can find me as "Hax3D".
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
See my post in uu open r5
Ed
Ed
I did. Also, accroding to sparkyboTTT(bot on the main server), you've been away for quite sometime.

[17:27:43] Hax3D: +seen flamingvictini
[17:27:44] sparkyboTTT: flamingvictini was last seen 4 hours, 1 minute, 36 seconds ago, leaving oltofficialladdertournament.

And I have not seen you on smogtours as well. Not notifying you on here is my oversight, but I was too focused on catching you on PS instead. Since you've stated that you will be busy after 7, I think we can get our matches done at this time.
Ed
Ed
Furthermore, if you are on a different username, please tell me.
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
Thats half an hour, and i have to leave for some place so its not like im available right until then or a little after. I agree that noy messaging me on ps was your oversight, and it may cost you. I guess i should have tried going to ps but i can't be online whenever, and your lack of activity on smogon made me think you were offline.
Ed
Ed
Will you be available before the deadline?
Ed
Ed
Also, I said not messaging you on "here," not PS, is my oversight, because I was focused to see you on PS.
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
Yeah that was a typo on phone
Ed
Ed
Can you play at anytime today?
Ed
Ed
Jirachee: HaxED FlamingVictini I will give you until next Saturday, 11:59 pm eastern to complete the match. Both of you showed that you really wanted to get it done so I have no issues with letting this go until, well, close to the next deadline.

Now that we are given an extension, we can play our matches. Since you're the one with an uptight schedule, tell me when will be the best time(s) for you to play, and I will do my best accommodate.
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
On tuesday I can waste some time not doing my work since i don't have to submit anything on wednesday immediately since it isn't a regular schoolday. So either Tuesday or Wednesday afternoon work.
Ed
Ed
Tuesday afternoon is good since I don't have class that day (Wednesday is an option but I'd be unavailable from 3-9pm). In advance, if you decide on a day, I will reply to you on that day so that we can play.
Ed
Ed
Hello. I'm available from now until 2:30 pm, and from 3:10 pm until evening. You can find me as Hax3D on main or smogtours.
FlamingVictini
Ed
Ed
Alright, I'll be waiting.