Smogon Forums

Ping_Pong_Along
Ping_Pong_Along
I'm EST as well. I'm on a lot, but I need to put some teams together. How about some time this weekend?
BKC
BKC
sounds good I'll be around bc tour
BKC
BKC
want to play?
Ping_Pong_Along
Ping_Pong_Along
How about tomorrow night?
BKC
BKC
won't be around. I can play around tour time (2 est onwards for a few hrs) tomorrow though
Ping_Pong_Along
Ping_Pong_Along
Hm, that doesn't quite work for me. How about Monday or Tuesday night?
BKC
BKC
I won't be around until quite late on those nights either. weds night I'm ok though unless you're gonna be up for a while the next three days
Ping_Pong_Along
Ping_Pong_Along
Wednesday works for me!
BKC
BKC
cool. I'll be hanging around smogtours as autumn leaves so just find me when you wanna play. I'll also be in #smogon under the same name but w an underscore
Ping_Pong_Along
Ping_Pong_Along
Hey, I didn't see you on tonight. Want to try for tomorrow or is another day better for you?
BKC
BKC
i've been on for the last few hours on smogtours and irc on the same nicks i said i would be ;____; tomorrow night most likely wont work, i can only do afternoon. friday night is good tho
Ping_Pong_Along
Ping_Pong_Along
Maybe I was looking in the wrong place. Maybe it'd be better if you found me? My name's the same as here, minus the dashes. Friday night sounds good. :) Sorry about the confusion.
Ping_Pong_Along
Ping_Pong_Along
I'll be in the RU room.
Ping_Pong_Along
Ping_Pong_Along
Hey, I was on all last night, but didn't hear from you. I'll be in the RU room most of the day.