Smogon Forums

Jame$ G
Jame$ G
Clean n fun eh? My usual fighting style is cheap n dirty but I can probably hold off the eye gouges this once ;) New I was gonna get drawn against you, you were the one I was worried about!

You want to shoot for Tuesday morning? I'd say anywhere between 10 and 12 if that works? If I miss ya I can do Thursday?
Lavos
heh glad you're worried, i am too. we used to play on ladder all the time and you were one of the better opps. let's do 10 AM my time tuesday morning, i have class at 11 but i think we can get it done in an hour and if not i'll just skip lol
Jame$ G
Jame$ G
Yeah indeed and I never did that well against you either. The time should be good, providing work doesn't throw me another late wildcard, it'll be 10pm for me here, but if not Thursday should be good for me too!
Lavos
sounds great man. i'm really excited. gl hf!
Jame$ G
Jame$ G
Yes mate, you too, I'll prob need all the luck I can get ;)

I'll be online now onwards.
Lutra
Lutra
can you give the log please?
Jame$ G
Jame$ G
I didn't manage to get the log I'm afraid Lutra, I pressed save at the end, but it didn't get it :(
Lutra
Lutra
what about replays, or are they saved at the same as the logs?
Jame$ G
Jame$ G
Yeah that's what I mean, I checked the box, but for some reason the replay wasn't there when I went to find it, maybe because Lavos quite before I checked the box? Idk? Has he got it?