vzxt
lol git gud Alpha_Arrowz
Bice
Bice
Palutena's guidance:

git gud
Alpha_Arrowz
Alpha_Arrowz
Screw Palutena, dont need no goddess to lead me, ill find out on my own, ince I do, im coming for vzxt's next...
vzxt
vzxt
lol good luck getting a Cherish ball Scizor.
Alpha_Arrowz
Alpha_Arrowz
No man, not in-game, just pretend. I already took Ksh13's Ursaring when he changed it to Salamence
Alpha_Arrowz
Alpha_Arrowz
*when he changed his profile avatar
Alpha_Arrowz
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
it's Togekiss
Bice
Bice
BAN
vzxt
vzxt
that's wrong new sig pokemon is Zygardoge
Bice
Bice
Should I keep going for a Careful Garde or should I change to Jolly because of this doge
vzxt
vzxt
I would hold off on SRing until we have confirmation on it's stats. I haven't SRed the Zygarde in my X game I started 2 years ago waiting for this moment :O
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
there would probably be another Zygarde in Z that you could SR for .______________.
vzxt
vzxt
yeah but then I can SR for 2 Zygardes. Maybe the doge is special and the perfect form mixed.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
no love for original Zygarde
vzxt
vzxt
I actually like 50% forme better than the perfect form. The perfect form doesn't have as much green parts and I kind liked the asymmetrical look 50% Zygarde has with the green and black hexagons. The prefect form is mostly black and has red an dblue that doesn't blend well with the design.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
yeah I like original Zygarde the best too. Plus he's based off of my favorite Norse mythological character too :^)

but that's why I went for an Impish Zygarde cuz I plan to use 50%
vzxt
vzxt
Do you even SR bro? or are you aiming for 31/xx/31/xx/31/xx ? lol
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
pls

attack over spd anyday