Smogon Forums

Yoda2798
Yoda2798
I'm GMT+1 so that's a big difference. Would this Saturday at some time in the evening for me (like 8pm my time 12pm for you if I've done that right - doesn't need to be this exact time just an example) would that work for you?
Nudisto
Nudisto
That's good
Yoda2798
Yoda2798
Yo I'm out later on tomorrow evening so some time at 6pm my time or earlier works for me (GMT+1 still), if that's too early for you I can play at a later on time on Sunday
Yoda2798
Yoda2798
Does that work with you?
Yoda2798
Yoda2798
well I'm around now for about an hour on PS and Smogtours
Nudisto
Nudisto
Dude sorry I got up with a college thing anyways. What other days are good for you?
Yoda2798
Yoda2798
I can play some time tomorrow evening my time like 7pm onwards. If not then I can do evenings any week day (dunno if you're free around that time for you during the week) if not then maybe next weekend. Hopefully tomorrow works (BTW can't play now since on phone and going to bed quite soon)
Nudisto
Nudisto
Tomorrow works
Yoda2798
Yoda2798
Okay I'm around now for the next few hours on PS and Smogtours, just say when ready/PM me
Nudisto
Nudisto
Ok perfect. I'll be on in an hour or so
Yoda2798
Yoda2798
ok cool
Nudisto
Nudisto
Dude I'm so sorry but I forgot I have to rebuild my DOU teams on my new laptop. Tomorrow is a holiday for the US so I'll be available.
Yoda2798
Yoda2798
ok, cool, np
Yoda2798
Yoda2798
(Just noting for reference that we met earlier on PS but have arranged to play Thursday now)
Nudisto
Nudisto
Is 11:30 my time good?