Smogon Forums

rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
I need them next week latest so no rush. Sure, but I don't do spitbacks, you'll be getting flawless females.
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
btw, is the spreadsheet of Smogon legends in your sig run by yourself?
Thomaz
Yeah, I need to update it still. Maybe I should let others be able to edit it as well? Also, Drilbur is done, got a physical 5iv randomly haha. Will do the others later today.
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
If you let others edit it, I think you should add columns for OT and ID so people don't try to claim somebody else's legends are their own. But if others can edit it, what if they delete other people's entries so that they can get all the trades? lol. I ask because I wonder if I could be taken off the list? My thread is closed but people keep asking me for my legends :(
Great, I should have yours done later today as well :)
Thomaz
Yeah, that's exactly the reason I don't think I should let others edit it. I'll keep at it is then and remove yours. I just added every legend I could find, not thinking about whether the owners wanted to be on there. =( Also, just got the Quick Ball Bergmite done so I'll only need to pass the egg move to the female Dive Ball one and then pass the nature.
Thomaz
(while I'm on the toilet or when I'm on the train though. xD)
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
I think it's okay, people can just hunt you down if they want to be taken off the list. It'd be hard for you to keep track of whose threads are open and all.
Ugh my 3DS charger short-circuited while I was still charging >< So now I'm out of battery and a charger. I'll get a new one ASAP but with our timezones that probably means we'll have to trade tomorrow your evening or something? Sorry about this.
Thomaz
Sorry for the late reply lol, but yeah, trading today somewhere in the evening is fine. =) They're all ready. =)
And yeah, you're right. People know where to find me. And a closed thread doesn't always mean they don't want to trade lol. That said, I forgot to remove you yesterday. I'll do that when I get back today (since I don't remember the password for Google. XD).
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Got my 3DS sorted a bit later than I hoped but I've got a new charger and your 'mons are ready, so let me know when you'd like to trade?
Thomaz
Awesome, how about 90 minutes from now?
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Sure thing, I have lots to do in the mean time anyway. Just hit me up again when you're ready :)
Thomaz
Will do. =)
Thomaz
I got delayed by work, but I can trade now.
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
It's fine, I'm coming on now.