monomite
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Man, your art is just amazing! The recent Braviary image for the Facebook page has to be the best I've ever seen! :O
    monomite
    monomite
    thank you so much!! i'm so flattered :D!
    Mono, you're pretty cool imo.
    As much as I wish this was just that, I do have a question: are you going to do the artwork of braviary for the POTW?
    monomite
    monomite
    thank you!
    yeah i will, i'm halfway through the drawing =)
    Hello I saw your art thread! Love the style I'd like to give me a chance to start one but i'm just good at painting not digital, do you think it will work?

Thanks! ;)
    monomite
    monomite
    hello! thank you! sure it can work, there are a lot of tutorials online to get you started on digital art :)
    FrenchGaudi
    FrenchGaudi
    But i wanted to whos art by "real" painting lol do you think it will work? BTW thanks for your quick answer!
    monomite
    monomite
    oh alright i didn't understand haha sorry
    sure it will work, it's still art =)
    Really astounds me how quickly you can churn out those requests in your thread. Be mindful of overworking yourself though, if one person gets a free image then plenty of others will see an opportunity to ask for one too.
    monomite
    monomite
    ah it's because i'm using a really simple coloring method, so the lineart is the only thing that takes some time to do
    and yes that might be a problem D:
    welcome to smogon :) your art is p cool (if bummer approves you, you'll get access to article workshop where i look after the art thread c:)

if you need any help with stuff early on, check out smogon info/intro hub it literally has everything for brand new smogoners...and if there's anything it's lacking do let me know so i can give you all the resources ever :) always good to see more good artists here though!!
    monomite
    monomite
    thank you for being so nice! alright i'll check it out
    in the future, if you press "Reply" on the bottom right corner of the post, it will give the user a notifcation that you responded. Otherwise you can do @<username> to give them an alert too :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…