0kay
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• gonna be p difficult to get this done, we barely see e/o anymore
    0kay
    0kay
    I know bro we might need an extension!!!
    hey man I'm around in ubers room to play for that genesect tour as we decided
    Hack
    Hack
    We'll try sunday then, no comp tonight
    Hack
    Hack
    I'm on rn if you wanna play
    0kay
    0kay
    Sorry i wasn't on the time you messaged me was at 5:00am my time lol. We can try to play tonight tho if you want
    Gen 5 ubers no genesect, GMT+1 work full time so im not aviailable till around 6pm on weekdays, i see you a lot in the ubers room, when you wanna play?
    Cynara
    I can do late mornings-mid afternoons if thats acceptable, 6pm is about 9am your time for reference, i would prefer to play around 9-11pm my time
    0kay
    0kay
    Well thats about midday for me so if I have plans that wont work. I dont have anything planned for tomorrow though so we can play around that time tomorrow if you'd like. If not, I can cancel some plans to play you around that time on another day.
    Cynara
    Could be okay but I'm scheduled for lc open vs ifm around a similar time
    Paired for LC Open. When can you play ?
    0kay
    0kay
    Pretty much any morning or evening in my time (GMT-10). When are you good to play?
    Skyford
    Skyford
    Can you play Wednesday at 10 am (GMT-10 time) ?
    0kay
    0kay
    Yeah sounds good.
    waddup joey ass
    benbe
    benbe
    cant play until after friday my b
    0kay
    0kay
    That's cool with me. Do you wanna play that weekend, or on a weekday?
    Yo we need to play for MUTE, I can play from Mon-Friday almost any time, I'm GMT-7. What about you?
    Edgar
    Edgar
    yo I'll be on stours as Dong Cheadle all night, just pm when ready :]
    Edgar
    Edgar
    Yo, turns out I really have to wake up early tomorrow and I'm feeling kinda tired, could we play tomorrow night maybe?
    0kay
    0kay
    Yeah tomorrow night will work out. Sorry I just got back from my dinner and I wish I could have gotten back sooner so we could play :[. But hopefully I'll catch you tomorrow lol.
    We can play on like Thursday or Friday from 2:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST
    0kay
    0kay
    That sounds good to me. If anything gets in the way I'll let you know.
    When you wanna play for rby cup im gmt-5
    0kay
    0kay
    Oh well I'm gmt-8 and I'm good to play pretty much any day this week after 3PM my time.
    0kay
    0kay
    When do you wanna play?
    passion
    passion
    now
    Hey, when do you want to play uber seasonal? Im gmt +1
    0kay
    0kay
    Yeah that sounds good to me, I just have to check my schedule with a couple people before I choose which day and all that, but I'll notify you as soon as I know!
    0kay
    0kay
    Alright tomorrow at 1:00 works for me
    0kay
    0kay
    Yo I'm online, whenever you're ready let me know. My name on PS! is 0kay
    Hey! We need to battle for winter seasonal. When's good for you? I'm wide open xcept for Saturday. Also, I'm EST.
    0kay
    0kay
    Probably around 4-5 my time which is about 7-8 for you, but basically anytime is good as long as it's after school :p
    orch
    okay, it's settled then!
    0kay
    0kay
    Alright perfect!
    Hey bro we have to play for theorymon tour. I'm gmt -5, when do you think you can play?
    0kay
    0kay
    Aright I'm PDT but if you want we could play right now
    Anduril
    Anduril
    Um I still have to build a team so maybe a little later, but evenings 8 and later work pretty well for me
    0kay
    0kay
    Alright that sounds good to me
    Gotta play you for ou league challenge. I'm EST when are you down?
    0kay
    0kay
    I'm PDT, anytime after 3 in my time zone usually works. What about you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…