Smogon Forums

The Idiotic One
The Idiotic One
I'm more free on weekdays, though the best time for me is one exact day (24 Hours) after you posted here. Would it be fine if we battled tomorrow? Also, my PS name is The Idiotic One.
Jellicent
Jellicent
i'll be out with friends tonight, but i'll try to get on if we end up hanging out at one of their houses around then.
The Idiotic One
The Idiotic One
Alright, since we failed to meet today (not your fault, everyone has friends, unlike myself), I'll state my time here. My time is exactly 12 hours ahead of EDT, so whenever it's night for you, it's day for me. During my weekdays, I can only play past 3 PM (Which probably is 3 AM for you, if I counted correctly). Now, I realize that most people are sleeping at the time, so I won't ask you to stay up just for this battle. Instead, can we battle at 8 or 9 AM (your time)? If not, could we battle next weekend (before the deadline)?
Jellicent
Jellicent
Cool. Tuesday through Friday, I'll be working 10 to 5, so I can play between 8 and 9 on any of those days :3
The Idiotic One
The Idiotic One
So, how about exactly tomorrow (about 24 hours after you've posted your message?
Jellicent
Jellicent
Tuesday (48 hours after that last post, or 47 after this one) would work better for me, if that's cool with you. Weds-Fri at that time would all be good as well~
The Idiotic One
The Idiotic One
Sure. Let's meet then.