Geotal
Geotal
I can't play now, I can play at the time that I scheduled
Evil
Evil
k
Evil
Evil
The johns are real btw, u cant play yeah, u were here all the day, spectating your friends matchs and u cant play, nice johns
Geotal
Geotal
I'm on my phone, don't have teams. We're playing tonight please calm down LOL
Evil
Evil
You are on showdown + smogon since 5 hours and u havent 10min to do one pokemon match? nice team we have there, between johns and timer winners, lot of fun there
Geotal
Geotal
Okay, I was being nice, but that is completely wrong. You know nothing about me or what I have to do. I was on this morning for a few minutes on Smogon, then I log back on my phone while I am not even at my house to watch my teammate play. Can you stop being such a baby, please? It's a mini tournament. We are going to play tonight, there is no johnning going on. If you wanted to play earlier, you should have scheduled. You are the only person you have to blame.
Evil
Evil
I missed the gmt's difference and u know it, but you wanted to keep the 6am (for me), you were there all the day and just keep johning me to fight at 6 morning. Never seen this mentality before that, tryharding at this point is so ridiculous
Geotal
Geotal
Are you okay? Look at every single battle I schedule, I post the exact same schedule every single time. Get out of your ego. I don't care about you more than any opponent. I schedule my battles for 10pm-1am for every single tour that I am in and that's clear from my post history.
Evil
Evil
Then we will go for Wednesday 10AM, that will be the last schedule. Bye.
Geotal
Geotal
My time or your time?
Evil
Evil
Yours
Evil
Evil
(and it isnt a fail this time)
Evil
Evil
?
Evil
Evil
Where did i say that was your fault? lol, where did i blame you for my fail schedule? I said since the beginning, vm & topic, that was my bad lol
Evil
Evil
Why am i loosing my time btw, see you wednesday 10 am (your time) on smogtours, nothing else, good evening
Geotal
Geotal
Okay then, sorry about the misunderstanding, your general demeanor has just been very antagonistic.
Geotal
Geotal
I greatly apologize, but ad a result of me planning on playing tonight, circumstances have arisen in real life where I am unable to play tomorrow. I really wanted to play tonight and unfortunately we aren't able to, so we're going to have to play another time. If you can only play in the mornings at like 10 am, then when we can play any other day before the deadline at that time. I really don't want to have to do this but I have no other choice.
Evil
Evil
Thursday 10 AM, ok for you?
Geotal
Geotal
Yeah, it should work a lot better