Asmodean
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, we play for ubers kickoff, -8 should be free in the afternoon today (idt i got a notification for this tour :/)
    ...sense of compassion...
    hyw
    OMGGG NO FUCKING WAY NICEEE
    hyw
    ALSO DID U SEE WHAT DANNY SAID APPARENTLY 2018 IS THEEE FUCKING YEAR
    Asmodean
    Asmodean
    Every year has been 'The Year' for the last 10 years. I'll believe it when I hear with my own ears.
    Ubers spring seasonal I'm BST (gmt+1) I work full time so I'm not available till 6pm on weekdays, when do you wanna play, I can do any night this week till 1am my time, we'll probably have to play saturday though
    Cynara
    Yeah I can play about 10pm my time (3pm yours I think) any day of the week, saturday is deadline, ill be in the ubers room
    Cynara
    I can play anytime saturday though, if you want to play earlier
    Asmodean
    Asmodean
    Alright! I'll try and make it on a weekday if possible. Otherwise, Saturday it is.
    Spring Seasonal, im gmt +10 but can do nearly any time on weekends. When play?
    Asmodean
    Asmodean
    How about now?
    Chloe
    Chloe
    Gave you the win. It isn't fair for you that I was unavailable all the time. Good luck in the rest of the tour.
    Asmodean
    Asmodean
    Thanks about that! I would've loved to play though.

Some other tour then!
    winter ssnl, gmt-8. play when
    Asmodean
    Asmodean
    I'm GMT-8 as well. I can play this weekend except Sat 12-4. What time suits you?
    Asmodean
    Asmodean
    Yo Krau! Does today work? I can play in about 30mins from now.
    Krauersaut
    when play for adv ubers tour? im gmt +5
    Asmodean
    Asmodean
    How about Saturday morning PST (GMT - 7). That should be Saturday night/evening for you.
    -Leon-
    -Leon-
    okk
    Hello, we have to play for Ubers Fall Seasonal - Round 4. I'm GMT -5, and I will be available Saturday/Sunday.
    Asmodean
    Asmodean
    Weekend works for me too. I am GMT -7. I'd prefer sometime in the afternoon if that works.
    Ed
    Ed
    I'm fine with that. See you then.
    Ed
    Ed
    I am online now on the main server as Hax3D.
    hy you got subbed in. i'm gmt +2, when can you play?
    Asmodean
    Asmodean
    2pm my time works. I'll be in the Ubers room on the main server.
    Asmodean
    Asmodean
    Hey something came up IRL. I can play anytime in an hour from now. I will be available only after 4pm my time. Does that work?
    QWILY
    QWILY
    well k
    Hey, it's 930. I'm online. I'll meet you on smogtours
    Asmodean
    Asmodean
    I'll be there in 5
    Asmodean
    Asmodean
    Actually, can you come on main? I'm on as Asmodean. I can't seem to connect to smogtours.
    Mazz
    Mazz
    alrighty i'm in the underused room
    So Sunday or Monday works for me if you're down to fight for UU open
    Asmodean
    Asmodean
    How about Sunday or Monday at 9.30pm your time? I'd prefer Monday if that works with you.
    Mazz
    Mazz
    That's perfect. I'll see you then!
    We're matched up for the UU Open. When do you want to play? I can't do this Friday or Saturday, and probably not Sunday either.
    Asmodean
    Asmodean
    How about some time next week then? Lemme know which days you can play.
    Mazz
    Mazz
    I'm GMT -7, which puts a 12 hour gap between us. Unless you're good to go sometime tomorrow evening (my time), this'll probably have to wait till next week.
    Mazz
    Mazz
    I work from 9-530 during weekdays, so any time after that works best. I'm not huge on waking up early, but if need be, then I will.
    Hello I am from GMT -4, and if you want to play tomorrow after 4:00 my time, i will be around anyways.
    Any time after that i will have limited internet access and need to have the game scheduled beforehand so i can make sure i can have wifi beforehand.
    Any time though, you tell me and i will be there.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…