Smogon Forums

Thugly Duckling
Thugly Duckling
Sounds good. I'm gmt -7 (ugh), I can play Wednesday and Thursday, as those are my days off work this week
trc
can you not do weekend? if not how does 2 days 2 hours 20 minutes from now sound oO
Thugly Duckling
Thugly Duckling
I work all day shifts on weekends (rolls eyes at job). Hmm quite an exact time lol, my sister's birthday is Wednesday so idk if I can make that exact time.
trc
i can play right now if you're up to it, otherwise this will be very difficult to get done. alternatively 3 days 2 hours 20 minutes from the time i posted "can you not do weekend"
Thugly Duckling
Thugly Duckling
That'll probably work out better. However let's still try to do Wednesday. I'll notify you throughout that day if I'm unable to battle at the set time (which would be exactly 8:42 pm in my timezone) in which case Thursday will be the battle date.
trc
ok
Thugly Duckling
Thugly Duckling
Tomorrow it is n_n we can perhaps battle earlier than the set time as well, should it just happen to work out better
trc
damn, ok that's fine, but i won't be able to do any earlier than that time, just letting you know that the time we were on for is the earliest i can play
Thugly Duckling
Thugly Duckling
Thugly Duckling
I'll be in ubers room
Thugly Duckling
Thugly Duckling
If you can't make it today I understand. Stuff happens. Fortunately I get off work at 8:00pm tomorrow and the following day so I'm sure we can make this happen o.<
trc
yeah my bad, my internet's kind of stuffed. i hope we can try to amend this, keep me updated
Thugly Duckling
Thugly Duckling
Yes, of course n_n
Thugly Duckling
Thugly Duckling
How's your internet
trc
i /would/ be fine to go now but i'm about to go somewhere. maybe in say 30mins?
Thugly Duckling
Thugly Duckling
just do what you have to because that's probably more important. I'll be online all night dw