Evil
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, related to what happened recently, i think you should change the discord id in your about section if it's not yours
    Evil
    Evil
    hello, i already changed it
    Evil
    Evil
    Yo, available tomorrow for masters?
    Evil
    Evil
    Or on week-end whatever, just tell me when u wanna play
    Evil
    Evil
    Hello, any schedule?
    hi, RU cup gmt -4, would like to play asap
    Evil
    Evil
    hello, are you available right now?
    we're paired for ru open, im gmt -3, lmk when works for you
    Evil
    Evil
    hi friday 17pm utc is good for u?
    LpZ
    LpZ
    can we do that saturday? im kinda loaded for friday
    LpZ
    LpZ
    so?
    Hey! We're paired for the first round of the NU open, I'm free most weekday nights from 8-11 PM GMT-6, and weekends as well. I'm open to playing on the smogtour servers or the main PS! server. My PS! name is HyperBoost, and you can always find me in the OU room. Looking forward to hearing from you!
    HyperFlux
    hello? u alive?
    Evil
    Evil
    hello sorry take the win i'm kinda busy rn
    Hi, I'm your opponent for the Ubers Seasonal, I'll be free between 7-10pm GMT+10 on weekdays or most of the day on weekends - find me on PS Ubers Room.
    Hi. We're paired at the Opportunity tournament. When can you play? I'm GMT -3 and i'm free all the days.
    Evil
    Evil
    Hi, i'm gmt +1, i'm free friday, saturday & sunday between 2pm & 11pm (my time), when do u prefer?
    corvere
    corvere
    Friday it's okay, yes. You can find me in Smogtours with the name of "Doom's Melody"
    Have you for ubers seasonal. I can do 4 PM-10 PM EST thursday and friday as well as monday to wednesday starting tomorrow and I can do like 7 AM-3 AM on saturday and sunday, GMT-5. Give a time that u want to play and I will play
    Evil
    Evil
    Hi, when i'll be up on smogtours. You just have to join me when u are ok
    Hey, we're paired for Ubers Witner Seasonal.

I am GMT -5 (EST). I will be available for the rest of this week & all this weekend, so let me know when you can play. Late afternoons and evenings are preferred.
    Dr Ciel
    Sounds good, I'll see you then. I'll contact you if something comes up and I can't make it.
    Dr Ciel
    Hey, I'm in the French room on the main server whenever you're ready to play.
    Evil
    Evil
    Hi, sorry dude i was sleeping
    whats up im your tutor. ill be gone all day tomorrow but lmk what your skype is its easiest for me to communicate there
    Evil
    Evil
    Hi senpai ! My skype is "dpt-evil"
    Hey! We are paired for the Tag Team Tour :) I am GMT -6 and can play from 8pm-1 am tomorrow or 10am -1pm and 10pm-1am any day after. Let me know when you want to play!
    Hey we have to fite for Tagtour! When can u play? My gmt is +2 and i can play everyday after 9 pm my time til 12 pm
    We gotta fight for Low Budget tournament. I'm GMT+8 and will prefer to fight on my evening/night. When are you free?
    Evil
    Evil
    Now? Tomorrow? asap
    Alkov
    Alkov
    Give me about 1hour or lesser and we can battle? I'm on my way home and I need to get something done
    Alkov
    Alkov
    What is your name on the main server/smogtour?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…