Sanger Zonvolt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sanger Zonvolt
    Sanger Zonvolt
    It'll likely be underwhelming given my general lack of activity these days. I wouldn't be surprised if I just end up it in the SQSA thread
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    ;-;
    saw the moon dwellers trailer?
    Sanger Zonvolt
    Sanger Zonvolt
    To think that I'm so far behind that I didn't even know that they were making a new SRW game. I have to admit, seeing SRW J mechs get the PS3 makeover was pretty sweet. Man I wish I could read Japanese well enough to just import the games
    rau
    rau
    Well for one Rio doesn't get a lame canon robot (AM gunner was pretty bad tbh).
    TROMBE!

oh wait wrong character... You've played the OGs or only watched The Inspector?
    Sanger Zonvolt
    Sanger Zonvolt
    If I recall, I managed to beat both. At the very least, I know I at least completed both Ryusei's route and Kyosuke's route up until the two routes converge
    rau
    rau
    you managed to get stuff like the Shishio Sword and the Huckebien 008?
    Sanger Zonvolt
    Sanger Zonvolt
    I got some of it. I managed to get some of the mechs, but I might have missed a weapon or two. It's been a pretty long time since I've played them
    Horee shit it's Sanger protect me from Wodan Ymir :[
    Sanger Zonvolt
    Sanger Zonvolt
    Fear not! I am Sanger Zonvolt, the sword that smites evil!

But seriously, I was starting to think I was the only one on the site who knew about Sanger Zonvolt
    what chinese cartoon is that avi from

also nice badge/10
    Sanger Zonvolt
    Sanger Zonvolt
    It's from Super Robot Wars OG: The Inspectors, the sequel to Super Robot Wars OG: Divine Wars.

also thanks :)
    congrats and well earned! hope you've also got a gif of that character in your avatar lying around :)
    s'just some friendly banter mate; I love him really
    I just can't stand his avi
    Sanger Zonvolt
    Sanger Zonvolt
    I know. I just enjoyed reading his OU mod application and the fact that Celticpride got moderator for not being firehusky. But why no love for Quilava?
    Kurona
    Kurona
    Oh I'm fine with Quilava - it's family is hella overrated tho - it's just the gif itself
    There's just something so... wrong with how it moves. I don't know. Just the movement and slowness of it; hard to explain but I always feel uncomfortable looking at it.
    First world problems intensify
    There's a reply to me on victim of the week from you according to alerts but it's not there???
    Sanger Zonvolt
    Sanger Zonvolt
    Yeah, I think some weird stealth mod stuff happened. I pointed out that I think Aragorn wanted us to just leave posts about unviable mons alone in the Victim thread, but when I left to do something and came back, both your post and my comment were gone. Weird part was that there was no indication of a mod editing my post other than the missing comment in question.
    Pikachuu's last post was on October 24th but he was only actually last active in August 24th.
    Do it. Take over the T-Tar thread. Be a man.
    Kurona
    Kurona
    time to badgewhore
    Tressed
    Tressed
    Is it bad that I already PMed AM about taking it over? Sorry DX
    Sanger Zonvolt
    Sanger Zonvolt
    I can't speak for Kurona, but it's not like I really claimed it. I just said it needed a revamp. If you already sent the PM go for it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…