Smogon Forums

Timeless
Timeless
Hey man I'm sorry sometjing cropped up so I cant make it today. Can we reschedule to Monday/Tuesday? You can decide the time. Sorry for the late notice
kingmidas
kingmidas
I have school monday and tuesday, you'll have to play in the middle of the night.
Timeless
Timeless
How bout Wednesday?
kingmidas
kingmidas
school all week.
Timeless
Timeless
Ah crap what time can you play at the earliest?
Timeless
Timeless
Or can you play later today at about 9-10pm your time that way it's about 10 in the morning for me
kingmidas
kingmidas
I'll try.
kingmidas
kingmidas
It'd be much better for me to do it tomorrow, this is the last day of homework.
Timeless
Timeless
Does it exceed the deadline if we do it tomorrow?
kingmidas
kingmidas
idk but if we'll just say we need an extension worst case senario.
kingmidas
kingmidas
I'll be on smogtours.
Timeless
Timeless
I'm on now too, what's your username?
kingmidas
kingmidas
Alright so I forgot to correct myself and say I'm -4, really sorry, can you make it today an hour earlier to play?
Timeless
Timeless
Sorry bro I'm occupied for the whole of today. Besides deadlines over and I doubt they'll provide an extension for us since we don't have a good reason so most likely it'll end in a coinflip :/
Timeless
Timeless
Or you would just get the win from when I missed the first scheduled game since some stuff cropped up
Timeless
Timeless
Anyhow it's a shame we didn't get to play, you interested in playing our game for fun some time later?
kingmidas
kingmidas
sure, built the team might as well get to use it.
Timeless
Timeless
Alright then, all the best for your finals :]
Timeless
Timeless
hey man we all got an extension until tomorrow. I'm actually going overseas at noon my time so 10am my time is probably the latest timing I can play. Are you able to make it?
kingmidas
kingmidas
9- 9:30 PM -4, otherwise 8 PM to 9:30