gamut
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, gamut! I heard that you took over honkalculator. Hoopa-U was just released today, and I was wondering if you can update your calculator to include Unbound form's stat distributions and typing changes, as well as information on Hyperspace Fury & Hyperspace Hole. Thanks!
    It all seems to originate from the upokecenter, that's where I got my copy of the list, but his links are down. Here is what looks like a copy paste of that list http://www.serebiiforums.com/archive/index.php/t-127341.html The iv's for the later ones are all 31, and the ones that don't have 31 Iv's aren't worth differentianting. Thanks though, this could save me many months.
    Hey so I'm analyzing the pokemon emerald battle frontier and what would be an amazing tool would be the ability to insert a group of opposing pokemon for the one vs all feature of the damage calc. The stats of the frontier pokemon are all known and I wouldn't mind typing up the list in whatever format that requires. Could probably just insert it as a tier under ADV. Would that be reasonable to add?
    gamut
    gamut
    Sure, sounds reasonable. All I'd need is a list but please don't type one up; you or I could write a program that'd do it for us. Could you link me to the stats of the Frontier Pokemon?
    dgice
    dgice
    ^This reply actually got me to approach more problems with programs. I did some for work but now I've come full circle and am successfully extracting lists of pokemon sets for individual frontier trainers.
    im late as fuck, i doubt you'll know, but i'll just congratulate you on your ladybug :]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…