Smogon Forums

Vanadinite
Vanadinite
So, summary - 1 shelmet NNed Tomoe (Hatched on Trick House or Chamber of Emptiness if possible, otherwise totally fine), 1 ferro NNed Spiculae (Ironworks Chamber or Granite Cave) and 1 ferro unNNed.

I'll get them cloned for you in return. Thanks for helping! >_>
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
Ah, just saw you information, I'll see what I can do^^
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
The ones in repeat ball are 3114 (one is cloned, might want to check if the hatcher is okay with that) and the one in ultra ball is 1773. You might want to check by hatching them then SR. If they are female and none are 6IV, you got the correct eggs.
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
Yeah, all are female and not 6IV. The Ferroseeds hatched after a few steps already though, so I'm not sure whether the hatch location is possible :/
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
You can trade it to the hatcher when he/she is on the hatch location, directly to his/her party
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
Alright, I sent off the requests already, will update you about the results^^
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
Thanks again for helping ^^
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
Hey, looks like I'l be able to send you all your shinies tomorrow morning^^
Since the users didn't have access to the mentioned hatch locations, we decided on some other spots, I hope that's ok.
Btw, I don't really need you to clone these guys for me since I'm running low on box space anyway, but I'd be glad to take a Heavy Ball Onix and Repeat Ball HA Scraggy from your thread if you still have them on stock? :P
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
Oh, I don't, I need to breed them both. I can do both tomorrow though, should be fast.
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
That would be great, thanks! I don't mind clones btw since I'll be using them for breeding purposes only^^

Here are the details of your mons:
- 1773 Shelmet (Tomoe), hatched in Mossdeep City by user "robertVIII"
- 3114 Ferroseed (Spiculae, no nickname), hatched in Glittering Cave by user "Jamie-McL"

I'll be available for trade during the next 3-4 hours, and most of tomorow^^
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
Hey, sorry I was taking a nap. Are you still here? Otherwise I can trade you tomorrow or in 4-5 hours, like yesterday.
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
I can trade at the same time as yesterday :)
Won't be available for too long though.
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
Sure then. Is spitbacks fine with you for the Onix and Scraggy? Cloning breeds is pure laziness at work lol
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
Onix spitback would be fine, since I have a lot of potential breeding partners for it.^^
But would a flawless Scraggy be ok for you?
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
That's totally fine. I'll start working on it after I'm done with this Buneary :]
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
Just letting you know that I got the HA Scraggy and Onix spitback done. I still have the fossil spitbacks you traded me, do you want them back?
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
Nah, you can keep them I have more then enough. I'm also available now, if you're still here :)
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
Sure, getting online now. :)
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
Still around? I'm already online :/
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
Yap, coming online!