TyrantTyranitar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Continuing this via VM. I can do Slakoth for Stunky.
    TyrantTyranitar
    TyrantTyranitar
    Turns out I can only breed Level Ball Mareep, not Slakoth
    What else can I offer for it?
    SanjivG
    SanjivG
    What do you have in the Apricorn Balls that you have? (List all of them, please)
    TyrantTyranitar
    TyrantTyranitar
    Fast Ball Remoraid
    Level Ball Mareep
    Lure Ball Houndour
    Moon Ball Nidoran Female
    Lure Ball Magikarp
    I only have dream ball eevee. I've got these dream ball females: lileep, sharpedo, feebas, sneasel, aerodactyl, skorupi, zubat, cleffa
    ooh_shiny
    ooh_shiny
    yeah, just make sure it's got careful nature. I'm going to clone the female eevee if that's ok. It's too much of a pain trying to breed another female one with ha.
    TyrantTyranitar
    TyrantTyranitar
    Alright I'll do that, can you make sure the HA Eevee is Timid since I have to breed a Careful Rufflet?
    ooh_shiny
    ooh_shiny
    No sorry, too much work trying to breed another one. Eevee is a 12.5% female ratio, so it's kind of annoying to get another female. My current one has 4 good iv stats and is bold nature.
    Breeding a female HA eevee is gonna take a lot of time and effort. What can u offer in return?
    TyrantTyranitar
    TyrantTyranitar
    Do you still have the Eevee? Please let me know, female Dream Ball HA right?
    MegaCharizard25
    MegaCharizard25
    Since you never replied I traded her to someone else, sorry
    TyrantTyranitar
    TyrantTyranitar
    Can you get another one, please?
    I've been looking for one like this for weeks now
    and the only thing I have is a male Dream Ball one
    So uh, I can give you the spitback Plusle just fine. However, I just realised that the horde encounters in my game have 4 Plusle and 1 Minun. I'm willling to find you a HA Plusle in a nice ball if you tell what ball you want exactly. =)
    TyrantTyranitar
    TyrantTyranitar
    Is there any chance you could teach my Manectric Flamethrower and trade it back? I'd really appreciate it
    Thomaz
    Sure. Isn't it about time you finished your game though lol?
    TyrantTyranitar
    TyrantTyranitar
    No, not really. Haha, well thank you I'll let you know when I can trade
    What do you have to offer for that ream Ball Eevee? It comes with two egg moves and I can breed virtually every nature, so offer something and give me a nature
    TyrantTyranitar
    TyrantTyranitar
    What kind of Pokemon are you into?
    I have some in matching balls that have 5IV
    I also have some leftover Gen V ones

Just name anything that I could catch in Omega Ruby
    without trading or beating the game and I'll tell you if I can get it for you
    Hey, I noticed you're looking for a level ball Mareep. I'm currently collecting and producing balls in HGSS and I could catch one for free for you if you'd like?
    TyrantTyranitar
    TyrantTyranitar
    I'm on right now
    Thomaz
    I don't see you. Could you try going off and on?
    TyrantTyranitar
    TyrantTyranitar
    Alright no problem, will you let me know when you are available next week?

I still need to have my Houndour and Manectric learn Dark Pulse and Flamethrower each if you can help with that as well
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…