Kefky
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey when would you like to play for OST? I'm GMT -8 and can play from 16:00 - 23:00 my time, I would prefer to play on the weekend because I have an ass schedule during the week so lmk
    weekday mornings are fine as im 1 hour behind. but if youre active on nights i can be on from 6-10/11pm even on weekends
    are you kefky on pokespain?
    when do you wanna battle for hpl? im gmt-4 and can play tuesday, wednesday, thursday, and sunday from 3pm to 5pm and 9pm to 10pm (i can play from 5pm to 9pm on tuesday, thursday, and sunday too). i can play a bit earlier on sunday maybe.
    hey bro, we have to play for the no-trappers ADV OU tournament r2. i am gmt-4 and can play from 3pm to 10pm on tuesday through friday (barring smogon tour time friday), 7pm to 10pm on monday, all day saturday, and maybe really early or really late sunday (although would like to avoid playing this day if possible). let me know when works best so we can get this done, thanks and gl!
    Kefky
    Kefky
    can you play today?
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    smogtours right now as finchinator if you want to.
    heya i'll be on smogtours for another two hrs if you wanna play that dpp, uu, ou, and uber tour
    Hey when can you play for OST? I'm gmt-5 and can play around 8pm on weekdays and whenever on the weekend. Let me know, so we can schedule a time to play
    Deadline is in two days. Hoping to get our matches in. Please let me know when you are available to play. I should be on most of the time from now until the deadline
    Got out of the hospital today, so I will be able to play tomorrow as well. Just let me know when you're free.
    Hey we're matched up the UU Open. The deadline is August 5th. I'm planning on practicing a bunch over the weekend, and then I'm having surgery on Monday and could be in the hospital until Wednesday. So, I'd be happy to set up our matches for next Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. My timezone is GMT -5, let me know when is best for you. Looking forward to some good games!
    i edited baba flirt's post to be less inflammatory so you can edit yours now if you want
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…