North
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hihi we play for r4 of the doubles seasonals. I'm GMT +11 and can play friday night (6-9pm) / saturday morning (9-11ish) my time. When are you available?
    North
    North
    I think i can play saturday morning (5-7 friday my time) ill wait in smogtours and challenge me when you are ready
    hi any tier our choices are:
    srk1214 vs Cnorth26 (ADV Ubers, ORAS OU, Smogon Triples, GSC UU, ADV UU)
    I get to pick first cuz on left, and I'll pick ADV UU
    When's good for you usually?
    North
    North
    you can take the win, i really dont have time this week to learn all these tiers
    Hi there, can we do our match for the doubles seasonal this weekend?
    Depending on weather and so on I will be on Showdown on Saturday morning or afternoon but also on sunday evening (GMT+1)
    North
    North
    Im GMT - 5, any time on the weekend is fine this me
    hard
    hard
    I will get online every now and then, would be best if you write me a pm when you are online for a longer time.
    hard
    hard
    ready for some double action? ;)
    Hey, we have to battle for The Rainbow League tournament, when are you available? I'm GMT +1 and will probably be able to battle the whole week except tomorrow and saturday.
    Grim
    Grim
    Do you know if it's best out of 3 or just a single battle? I have no idea tbh.
    North
    North
    I think its best of 1, and i just finished my team so can you battle now?
    Grim
    Grim
    Yeah best of 1 makes more sense. I can battle right now. You can find me in Nederlands, PU, Skillmons or Oras.
    hey man we're paired for the OST R1. we have pleeeeenty of time to get done, so when would you like to play? i'm gmt -5, free mostly evenings (sundays & tuesdays are currently my off days).
    North
    North
    well its awhile past schedule time, can you come on today or do we need to re-schedule?
    jake
    jake
    ah damn i genuinely forgot. want to play on frost.psim.us?
    North
    North
    sure
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…