i quit pokemon, it's fucking obnoxious losing to bad internet
ThePack
ThePack
:[
Can I have your badge then n-n
For real though, that sucks; sorry dude. :[
bb skarm
bb skarm
like it's fucking annoying, im dropping to bad internet and now ill never make it. how the fuck am i supposed to be fine with this anal shit?
ThePack
ThePack
You've got 6 days! That's a lot of time! You'll make it.
Yes, it sucks, but you've got a choice to make fren. Either trudge through and make reqs barely in time with some DC's along the way, or take the other route and just chill out, but miss the opportunity to vote. Its your call.
bb skarm
bb skarm
the main reason i want to vote is because it's the last vote to my TC badge, now because of the shitty internet im at 73 gxe which = 140 battles which i cant do. nothing fucking good has been happening to me, it seems like life does everything to shit on me.
ThePack
ThePack
Sorry ;_;
Wait, we get badges for that?!
bb skarm
bb skarm
4 votes = badge
ThePack
ThePack
Ooh, nice. Did not actually know that.
bb skarm
bb skarm
is that the most relevant thing now
ThePack
ThePack
Nope. What can I do to help?
bb skarm
bb skarm
i have no fucking idea lol ;;;;;

im just so mad. i had that battle, the battle before, and the one before, but apparently im not allowed to be remotely happy
ThePack
ThePack
:[
bb skarm
bb skarm
we're getting there smh

i got reported by some guy because i got mad when he called me a cunt and slut. fucking 11 year olds.
ThePack
ThePack
I usually pay no attention guys like those :/
Its weird, anonymity gives people 1000x the confidence to say inappropriate insults to people that they wouldn't even talk to in public smh

That's good man, pretty soon, that badge will be all yours :]
bb skarm
bb skarm
yeh i was just like sitting there and he starts whining and calling me a bully and there's no doubt in my mind his dick is as thin as pencil lead

2481, i think i can make it
ThePack
ThePack
Only 219 COIL left in 5 days. That's like ~44 coil a day, not accounting for decay, but still. That's easily achievable :]
bb skarm
bb skarm
haha thanks bruh, im going to find a volc team now. yours was too hard to use :[