Smogon Forums

Doubt
That would be great - let me know what you want and I'll get working on them. Thanks!
Quello93
Quello93
Female Sniper Horsea in Dive Ball and a Female Huge Power Marill in Dive Ball. What do you want for a banner?
Doubt
For a main banner I would like something with Dusknoir/Gengar/Aegislash/Chandelure, Preferably with Dusknoir and Gengar featured.
If we're also doing sub-banners (Don't need these now, feel free to decline, I'll pay more if you wish), I think for Kanto the two mega-Zards would be nice, Johto would look good with the Legendary Beasts, Hoenn might be nice to have Manectric/Camerupt, Sinnoh could do well with Electivire/Magmortar, I think Braviary/Mandibuzz would be fun for Unova, and Kalos would do well with Trevenant and Gourgeist. Again these are optional and I would pay extra if wished. I look forward to the results :).
Quello93
Quello93
Well i'll do a main one for now. then i'll look over your pokes and decide if i'll do more.
Quello93
Doubt
That looks great! I'm still working on the breeds, but as soon as they're done I'll let you know!